Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 09:47 PM   #21
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta

is Renin me?..since in this thread only i mentioned lineage

Thanks Loveless!
Old 12-02-2007, 09:53 PM   #22
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
You've misread the sentence sir.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:24 PM   #23
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
imo fiesta pvp has always been laughable but then again carebears who think pvp is wrong or think people who take it seriously are wrong make me laugh even harder. Fiesta pvp will basically always be like this Clerics>Everyone else.Especially when the lvl cap is raised and clerics get thier aoe str debuff and I think a magic guard spell. There are quite a few ways to fix the pvp in fiesta actually.1:Fix it where people cant pot/stone through stuns. 2:Make fighters stuns more effective 8 secs * I think thats how it lasts* 8 secs isnt really enough time to drop any class other then mages. 3:Balance the game hell of a lot better

Also so what if people take guildwars seriously they have just as much fun as the people who want to stand around in town all day just so they can take screenies and post them on forums to up thier post counts insanely high. Those *pointless* guildwars as you call them now will matter soon enough. IMO I dont really see how standing in town or doing whatever you like doin in Fiesta is anymore *fun* then a person who likes to guild war. But lol most of you guys ideas of fairness...please wake up this is the real world lower levels getting killed, spawning killing and ganging up will always happen. Stop whining about it and get over it. If you don't like a guilds tactics level up and get better then them.

@Renin o.0 I didnt know you still played Fiesta? And Montka is your guild? hehe maybe I'll come back for murdering spree with you guys. Ive got a few lvl 50+'s on Teva still I think.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 12-02-2007, 10:29 PM   #24
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
IMO that's a pretty stupid move to waste their Cash Shop items for GW... as Omie said, you gain nothing from it in the end.... but if they really want to, nothing stops u from getting CS items too...

@Tequila: Fighter's stun is long enough, thank you very much, i ahte them >< dont make it any longer!! And Cleric =/> all other class, we get owned by fighter's Devestate.

I actually wrote a whole thing about life has never been fair, but then i realise Renin didnt say anything about fair, just makes the GW boring and long coz he cant kill someone. Well if they wanna buy all the cash items to heal themselves then why dont u buy the cash item to increase ur attack power?

Remind me never to GW Montka...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 12-02-2007 at 10:34 PM..
Old 12-02-2007, 10:44 PM   #25
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
You might find it laughable We care SO MUCH about pvp. But really....

Its the aspect of the game we ENJOY THE MOST...
Some of us aren't nearly as much into the grinding or social aspects (if there is any) as fun. We can always talk to each other in guild. Pvp gives us a reason to level because its much more fun.

Once again I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT FAIRNESS.
I'M TALKING ABOUT AN ASPECT OF THE GAME THATS PRETTY MUCH GETTING DESTROYED.

For the argument that PVP is not worth caring about....
You may say its half-assed atm.....BUT

GW's are not the only available pvp in the game later on. There are also Pvp rooms as we saw in Closed beta.
If anyone HAS NOTICED. There is a KILL POINT SYSTEM in Fiesta. Undoubtebly there'll be much more features such as i mentioned the PVP rooms. There'll either be a ranking system,reward system or both for them

BTW: Teq your welcome to kill with us anyday
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 12-02-2007 at 10:46 PM..
Old 12-02-2007, 10:45 PM   #26
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
IMO that's a pretty stupid move to waste their Cash Shop items for GW... as Omie said, you gain nothing from it in the end.... but if they really want to, nothing stops u from getting CS items too...

@Tequila: Fighter's stun is long enough, thank you very much, i ahte them >< dont make it any longer!! And Cleric =/> all other class, we get owned by fighter's Devestate.

I actually wrote a whole thing about life has never been fair, but then i realise Renin didnt say anything about fair, just makes the GW boring and long coz he cant kill someone. Well if they wanna buy all the cash items to heal themselves then why dont u buy the cash item to increase ur attack power?

Remind me never to GW Montka...
Hessah...like I said after the lvl cap is raised and clerics get thier aoe debuff fighters wont bother them ;]. What good is a fighter with debuffed dmg?? pretty much good for nothing .Also 8 secs isnt long enough to kill a well built cleric.

@Renin ty Sir i feels the love lol ;].

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-

Last edited by +Tequila+; 12-02-2007 at 10:48 PM..
Old 12-02-2007, 10:46 PM   #27
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Of course there will be more to PvP than just gw.

Old 12-02-2007, 10:49 PM   #28
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by +Tequila+ View Post
Hessah...like I said after the lvl cap is raised and clerics get thier aoe debuff fighters wont bother them ;]. What good is a fighter with debuffed dmg?? pretty much good for nothing .Also 8 secs isnt long enough to kill a well built cleric.

Hence WHY U NEVER 1v1 a cleric...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:52 PM   #29
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
1:Fix it where people cant pot/stone through stuns. 2:Make fighters stuns more effective 8 secs * I think thats how it lasts* 8 secs isnt really enough time to drop any class other then mages. 3:Balance the game hell of a lot better
wow, that's just classic. I especially like #3. Good insight there. So basically what your points 1 & 2 say is, Fiesta PVP will be fixed if fighters get buffed? mmhm.

The whole pvp system at the moment revolves around nothing but guild wars. Guild wars that cannot even be declined by the guild who is attacked against. Guild wars that affect the game in no way, since no scores are kept, and nothing is lost or gained during war. (except perhaps time and pots/stones, which means money also.)

Now, even if you had a working GW system that somehow ranked guilds or gave them some rewards to war for, the pvp mechanics are horribly imbalanced. Buffing fighters so they can stun a person and guarantee a kill will not fix it.

Also so what if people take guildwars seriously they have just as much fun as the people who want to stand around in town all day just so they can take screenies and post them on forums to up thier post counts insanely high. Those *pointless* guildwars as you call them now will matter soon enough. IMO I dont really see how standing in town or doing whatever you like doin in Fiesta is anymore *fun* then a person who likes to guild war. But lol most of you guys ideas of fairness...please wake up this is the real world lower levels getting killed, spawning killing and ganging up will always happen. Stop whining about it and get over it. If you don't like a guilds tactics level up and get better then them.
What the heck are you going on about here? Seems more like a bitter attack from you against an individual/individuals on here, than an addition to the discussion. Nobody is even talking about "lower levels getting killed" or "spawn killing".
Old 12-02-2007, 10:53 PM   #30
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

r u sure they'll implement all the stuff u said? kekeke i've just got my doubts about all those cool skills since (apparently) they didnt implement the archer's party buff and our cleric's stun/bleed for our lvl 40 skills...

i guess we'll hv to wait and see!! but i'm no where near the level cap LOL... so i'm just thinking of my near future...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread