Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 04:37 PM   #11
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough

In most of the guild wars i've seen Stone stocks did not effect very much at all unless it was a 1v1 fight
In a properly coordinated attack we've been able to kill groups of 5x players within a few minutes without horribly outnumbering them.

You also have not pointed out how Extenders are countered out.
EXTENDERS also affect things drastically
while hp and sp go up to 200%. DAMAGE DOES NOT, so theres no compensation. To make maters worse the extenders increase how much stones heal too

Btw: yosei who was asking for help against us?
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 12-02-2007 at 04:47 PM..
Old 12-02-2007, 05:52 PM   #12
VcougarV
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: VcougarV
Current Level: 37
Server: Teva
VcougarV is on a distinguished road
i'm not really sure what the point of pvp is anyway - kinda fun for about two seconds - then you realize - 'hey, maybe this is outspark's way of suckin my mp and hp pots/stones and distracting me from other things that actually benefit my character like quests and exp grinding.'
it'd be nice to be in a guild for all other reasons except guild wars XXXXP
Old 12-02-2007, 06:11 PM   #13
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
I'm a cleric, so 1v1s have always sucked. I do see Renin's point, though. However, to me, the only way around it is to make sure you set rules for people you 1v1. And if they won't play by rules, then don't GW with them.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:17 PM   #14
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by VcougarV View Post
i'm not really sure what the point of pvp is anyway - kinda fun for about two seconds - then you realize - 'hey, maybe this is outspark's way of suckin my mp and hp pots/stones and distracting me from other things that actually benefit my character like quests and exp grinding.'
it'd be nice to be in a guild for all other reasons except guild wars XXXXP
WOW we have VERY contrasting viewpoints..

Fiesta PVP. RIP
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:29 PM   #15
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

Why do guildwars matter to you so much? They don't keep score and they barely matter, its just a way to kill time, lol. Honestly you'd have a lot more fun if you didn't take them so seriously.

I don't like that the cash shop has so many things that drastically alter your character's stats and ability, but hey, what can you do - accept it and go on in peace or get upset.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 12-02-2007, 06:53 PM   #16
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
PvP or GvG should be just killing each other, who cares if they use cash shop items. PvP and GvG doesn't do anything but give you fun of killing.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 12-02-2007, 07:06 PM   #17
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

Originally Posted by O-mie View Post

Why do guildwars matter to you so much? They don't keep score and they barely matter, its just a way to kill time, lol. Honestly you'd have a lot more fun if you didn't take them so seriously.

Oh there is so much you don't understand about me and other people.

There are people who like to be competitive and Pvp is one of the few things to express that. Its not that us being serious about it ruins the fun, but it just makes us enjoy something much more because we like it.

Its the same mentality Athletes get whenever they play a sport. May seem funny its concentrated on a video game but we like being driven to be the best.

ANYWAY
Its a shame though to see something that was fun get ruined. I guess few people care about this aspect of the game.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:10 PM   #18
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
they shouldn't have any cash shop items in the first place then if it seems not fair to people that are into PvP. Like Lineage, it doesn't have any cash shop items and PvP just depends on your items you got and how you use your character

Thanks Loveless!
Old 12-02-2007, 08:42 PM   #19
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Hm... I can't remember. It was one of my friends.. I want to say DragonSlayer, but I'm not sure o.o
Old 12-02-2007, 09:21 PM   #20
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
Yeah, I would totally see Renin's point if this game was like Lineage 2, where PVP is a huge part of the game. But the FACT is, Fiesta's pvp aspect is so limited and half-assed right now that I can't help but laugh at people taking it all serious at the moment.
Closed Thread