Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 03:56 PM   #1
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Cash shop items in GW

As it became apparent the other day, extender/ 100k hp potion use is becoming prevalent in PVP.

One person who's name i won't mention called me a cheater for borrowing a +9 axe from one of my guildmates yet During the whole fight he had been using an extender and the 100k hp potion. This made 1v1 duels extremely long and boring and took about 3 people to take him down with his cash shop items.

IMO it kinda changes PVP for the worse. Once everyone get's extenders and 100k hp pots battles will take much longer. Clerics' will be LITERALLY be unkillable and it puts non payer players down.

Opinions?....
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:02 PM   #2
Spells
Slanderer Phinoflie

In-Game Name: Cleric007
Current Level: 3x
Server: Apoline
Spells is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
Opinions?....
Get a job? o.O?

Seeing as you can even mail in your money for spark cash orders, anyone can obtain CS items. I know of this 12 year old kid who saved 3 weeks of allowance and got himself $25 worth of spark cash. And he said it only took 4 days for them to receive his payment in the mail from the east coast.

Spells - WizMage LvL 29 Inactive
Sharp_Arrows - Archer LvL 25 Inactive
Old 12-02-2007, 04:02 PM   #3
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Server: Teva
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
tough cookies, but what can you do?

I can imagine it would be a bitch for people who take GW'ing very seriously.

Personally? Don't really care.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:14 PM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Survival of the fittest =D It seems like most wars aren't fair. There's getting outside healers, outnumbering, ganging up, level difference, spawn killing, etc. Some guilds can spend an hour stocking up and preparing for a war, then surprise declare on another guild that gets 5 minutes to stop what theyre doing and go stock up.
I had someone whispering me, asking me to war Montka cuz apparently you guys were ganging up on them, outnumbering them. I told them I wouldn't do anything since you guys are one of my allies, but if they wanted, I'd talk to you about it.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:18 PM   #5
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Spells View Post
Get a job? o.O?

Seeing as you can even mail in your money for spark cash orders, anyone can obtain CS items. I know of this 12 year old kid who saved 3 weeks of allowance and got himself $25 worth of spark cash. And he said it only took 4 days for them to receive his payment in the mail from the east coast.
I'll be using cash shop no doubt, I have my money to spend on this game Its already accepted Cash shoppers will > non payers. I believe you did not get my point across or misread it.

But i'm talking about how cash shop drastically changes PVP to the POINT of utter stupidity when it becomes hard as hell to kill someone because he has so many healing options available.

I know i've also said it dismisses non payers from an aspect of the game but that was not my main concern...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 12-02-2007 at 04:23 PM..
Old 12-02-2007, 04:21 PM   #6
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
The amount of stones that we can hold by default is unfair. A fighter can hold about 40ish SP stones, when a mage can hold 70ish. Then vice versa with HP stones. Youd; figure it'd be the other way around, cuz if a mage know how to work it, they can use about 3 stones an hour. But since they aggro, you'd figure they'd need a lot of HP stones.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:24 PM   #7
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
The amount of stones that we can hold by default is unfair. A fighter can hold about 40ish SP stones, when a mage can hold 70ish. Then vice versa with HP stones. Youd; figure it'd be the other way around, cuz if a mage know how to work it, they can use about 3 stones an hour. But since they aggro, you'd figure they'd need a lot of HP stones.
I don't...see your point about this....

Regardless a mage should have a sufficient amount of stones to last a while in PVP concidering

hes got an extender
A cleric
and potions..
Old 12-02-2007, 04:26 PM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Well, you're complaining about it being unfair and burdening that someone will have lets say 50 HP stones, fully stocked up, and then going against someone who can hold 100+(via cash shop). How is that different when a mage who can only hold 40, is going against a fighter who can hold 70?

Last edited by Yosei; 12-02-2007 at 04:32 PM..
Old 12-02-2007, 04:30 PM   #9
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Well, you're complaining about it being unfair and burdening that someone will have lets say 50 HP stones
Wha?...OO
I could return the argument but I don't think i was pointing out to that...

Yes we take our Guild wars seriously...

Btw who was the guild that was asking for your help?....Besides G_g that time..

Last edited by rokaraged; 12-02-2007 at 04:33 PM..
Old 12-02-2007, 04:34 PM   #10
Yosei
Corgi Addict

-.-;; In a nutshell, I was saying it doesn't change things really when it comes to stocks, cuz they were already unequal.
Closed Thread