Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 06:49 AM   #21
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

LOL fighter without a sword... -thinks of lith-

yeah fair enough! a cleric couldnt do much if all they can do is heal themselves coz no one is pulling teh aggro off them~ then the tanker complains about clerics not healing them.... i've heard that way too many times~

its a cycle... cleric doesnt heal, tanker doesnt tank, cleric couldnt heal, tanker couldnt tank...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-16-2007, 06:52 AM   #22
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
LOL. yeahhhhh. agreed.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:05 AM   #23
tarumpaw
Mushroom

tarumpaw is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
LOL fighter without a sword... -thinks of lith-

yeah fair enough! a cleric couldnt do much if all they can do is heal themselves coz no one is pulling teh aggro off them~ then the tanker complains about clerics not healing them.... i've heard that way too many times~

its a cycle... cleric doesnt heal, tanker doesnt tank, cleric couldnt heal, tanker couldnt tank...
I digress. A team starts with the tank, it isnt a cycle. The foot is always the tank, so he takes the team wherever he goes. Without a tanker who could keep aggro well, the team obviously will have a hard time. I had this KQ once where the fighters were comparing def. It isn't really about the def, rather someone who knows his job and knows how to prevent the mob from going to the DPS and healers. The KQ failed and the fighters were blaming the clerics and were complaining about using a lot of scrolls. I make money off scrolls so I just chuckled.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:18 AM   #24
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
yeah well we took a good few minutes going "who's got the key who's got the key" "i dont have the key" "i picked up the key but i dont hv it"

took us a while to realise that our party was set on seq and the party leader (also the afker) had the key... so by the tiem we realised we only had a min left... and we had to run SO far to find another key.. and didnt hv enough time to make it back... (if only we're allowed hobbies!!!!)

Like its almost impossible to fail Goldhill....
This is why I don't like having seq drops on in Goldhill KQ. ;D

Trust me, we were all getting very restless during that kingdom quest because no one seemed to have the key. It took Chinh forever to realise he had the key because we had the drops on seq allocation, LOL! Also, if memory serves me correct, I think Chinh was the one that screamed the loudest for people to check their inventory too! =D

Also, don't you get annoyed in Goldhill where clerics mine ores when we're killing the boss? ;D But they usually get their punishment... 8D [Dynamics wasn't with us in the KQ]

Lmaooo! Oh the good old times... I hope neither Chinh or phizzie sees this. 8D
Old 11-16-2007, 08:14 AM   #25
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL i take that Fuzzy was the only cleric and u guys needing him to heal?

otherwise i would've just left him out of the party kekeke

and @ Tarum: and it doesnt necessarily always start at the tanker.. if tanker was tanking, and cleric doesnt heal (lack of cleric or cleric being stupid) the cycle can still start from cleric....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 11-16-2007 at 08:18 AM..
Old 11-16-2007, 08:32 AM   #26
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

LOL i take that Fuzzy was the only cleric and u guys needing him to heal?

otherwise i would've just left him out of the party kekeke

and @ Tarum: and it doesnt necessarily always start at the tanker.. if tanker was tanking, and cleric doesnt heal (lack of cleric or cleric being stupid) the cycle can still start from cleric....
Nah, Phiz wasn't the only cleric, I was a cleric too, can't remember why we started screaming at him though, lmao. Maybe there wasn't enough clerics.

And yeah, I can imagine how the cycle can start from a cleric. If a cleric doesn't heal, then the tank would not be obliged to tank and hence they stop taunting them.

As for archers/mages pulling mobs out, I don't really mind as long as they don't scream for res. They do deal a lot of damage so sometimes they can't help it, and it's usually the hardworking damage dealers that lure the mobs. However, if they scream and complain for res, then I'll just forget them.

Then again, being an archer/mage, I guess you should have learnt your lesson and not nuke so much if it happens more than once. I've partied with a mage who just wouldn't stop nuking and kept on dying and dying when one of the main tanks was in my party (and I was the only cleric in the party). I just simply couldn't heal both, and I chose to heal the tank over the mage, so the mage kept dying. I can't really remember if the mage complained, but I just feel bad when someone in my party is always dying.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:00 AM   #27
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

i dont feel bad if its a mage that dies over and over again.. obviously they're not doing much to keep themselves alive, so why should you worry more than them?!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-16-2007, 09:05 AM   #28
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I've actually never been with a cleric that didnt take care of the team. Of course, I had to eat some stones and pots sometimes, but the clerics were always with me =D I guess I'll learn what being with a bad cleric is like in high levels.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:12 AM   #29
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
I've actually never been with a cleric that didnt take care of the team. Of course, I had to eat some stones and pots sometimes, but the clerics were always with me =D I guess I'll learn what being with a bad cleric is like in high levels.
Maybe you're just lucky, I find that weird clerics pop up more often at lower levels rather than at higher levels. Then again, most of it is due to inexperience, so I can't really blame them even if I complain all the time, haha!
Old 11-16-2007, 09:46 AM   #30
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
LOL. in the last part in blaaaaaaahs entry everyone was LOL-ing away.

ZOMG.
Today : Saw a treasure chest, opened it, had a blue honeying. Me: No inventory space, party mems took it all.
Later: Went around buying stuff and some weirdo was selling his blessed elrues[2] for 3c each. I think he meant it to be 3s or something. O_O Anyway, i went and bought 4. >XDD