Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 03:39 AM   #11
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

yeah well we took a good few minutes going "who's got the key who's got the key" "i dont have the key" "i picked up the key but i dont hv it"

took us a while to realise that our party was set on seq and the party leader (also the afker) had the key... so by the tiem we realised we only had a min left... and we had to run SO far to find another key.. and didnt hv enough time to make it back... (if only we're allowed hobbies!!!!)

Like its almost impossible to fail Goldhill....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-16-2007, 03:39 AM   #12
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Alot of parties set to seq in the gold hill cause they want the rubies/ores/topaz without acually mining it themselves. which is blood retarded. =_=
^ If you don't, greedy people might do nothing but mine instead of doing the KQ. Both possibilites are bad, but I think seq is less abusable.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:41 AM   #13
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
but they cant mind unless someone goes and kill it....

i've never had trouble mining and healing/atking.... if they hang back and not do the KQ they dont get an ore.. and if htey want an ore they'll hv to go on ahead and kill some stuff...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-16-2007, 04:01 AM   #14
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
this cleric keep on suiciding and spamming res on my last Mara KQ, also this fighter is too scared to attack Mara or Marlone, she just stood there like a stone.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 11-16-2007, 04:39 AM   #15
Xieda
Slime

In-Game Name: Xieda (Zieda, Xaie, MoonLeaf)
Current Level: 62 (25,22,22)
Server: Apoline
Xieda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Xieda
One time on a mara kq we only had 2 clerics, and only one could res. She left the quest within the first 10 min and almost everybody died. We only had 5 people after attemping to fight the first fakes, because somebody pulled the other one. We did a suicide rush through and ended up with only 2 people left, me and a fighter.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:46 AM   #16
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
The other time I did the Robo KQ... and we had crap ass tankers it wasn't even funny. If you're going into a Robo KQ please for goodness' sake have MOCK with you. You just can't keep up with snearing kick when 10+ mobs are raining down on the group. And the thing is that the same tanks went into all three failed Robo... still not doing their job.

Did I also mention I hate those mages who goes and pulls mobs when they can't even keep half their HP getting hit? Then they yell at the clerics to heal... don't you people use pots/stones? If you're too stingy to save your life then don't join a KQ.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:48 AM   #17
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Loveless..you just remind me of Samie
He doesn't know which Mara or Marlone is real, so he pulled all of them, he doesn't even care if which is right.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 11-16-2007, 05:00 AM   #18
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

so loveless.. u're saying fighters without mock shouldnt go into KQ?

but isnt that a bit unfair? like a lvl 39 cannot really tank... and 2H fighters cant tank very well either...

so its just unfortunate for the group to not hv a proper tank..

unless he's a lvl 40+ 1H fighter..then yeah.. he deserves a kick in the butt...!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-16-2007, 05:59 AM   #19
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Oh he definitely had a shield in his hand... not sure if he had the sword.

A level 39 may not be able to tank but he can at least help a cleric who's healing him. A lot of times the other characters think that as long as a cleric is healing them the KQ will be fine. But if someone doesn't help a cleric when they pull aggro from healing... the whole KQ can turn upside down.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:08 AM   #20
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Agreed. And sometimes us clerics tank better than fighters and we pulled the aggro while fighting. O______o