Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 04:15 AM   #21
A_Forever
:w

Its not just that, that makes me think 9/11 was an inside job. But, its hard to explain. Not hard. Just too long actually.

Whatever though. I'm not going to "argue" with you anymore, 1. Because I'm lazy. 2. Really not in the mood. 3. I have more important things to think/worry about. AND 4. I have to keep deleting posts.

So go ahead. Celebrate. You get the last word even though it doesn't change how I think and look at things.

Last edited by A_Forever; 08-15-2008 at 04:28 AM.. Reason: I had 4 o:
Old 08-15-2008, 04:22 AM   #22
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Honestly, let's think about this. Do you realize how many people something like this would involve? Did they kill EVERYone involved in the planning/preperation to the point that NO ONE has come forward and blown a whistle in exchange for clemency? To think that 9/11 is an inside job is simply preposterous.

Did the Bush administration capitalize the situation to their advantage? Of course they did. They saw an opportunity to increase American hegemony, which is one of the central tennants of People for a New American Century (PNAC). PNAC is an influential right-wing think tank that has a who's who list of Republican luminaries associated with them.

They also seized on the opportunity to increase the powers of the Executive branch, which is how its supposed to work. The BAD thing is that the other two branches haven't smacked his hand and said "Bad executive!" like they should have. Checks and balances, diverging interests...its what the country was founded on and its as good a system that exists (aside from a completely benevolent dictator).
Old 08-15-2008, 04:55 AM   #23
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I still think Loose Change has a lot of evidence. First he touches all of the past theories that may have led to 9/11, then hes going into facts like a place flying into the pentagon. Just some of it is illogical. I've never said its true... but some of it just doesn't fit.

Old 08-15-2008, 07:29 AM   #24
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Even some of the 9/11 Truthers are debunking Loose Change.

http://911research.wtc7.net/reviews/loose_change/

And as for the specific claims in that picture:

Old 08-15-2008, 08:18 AM   #25
Carmasa
Marlone Clan Soldier

Carmasa is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Carmasa
You people can have your theories. But when it comes down to it, Bush did was not responsible for 9/11. Only ignorant, imbisiles would think that. Bin Laden, may indeed have been responsible, no one knows, except for the few Iraqis that worked with him. I honestly can't believe how moronic people that live in this amazing country, the US, can be, it's simply amazing.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:50 AM   #26
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Carmasa, please remember to respect other people's opinions and not call them ignorant imbeciles. After all, that is considered a flame. Consider this a warning.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:02 AM   #27
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Originally Posted by Carmasa View Post
except for the few Iraqis
Iraqis? Involved with 9/11? Factcheck please.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:50 PM   #28
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I still think it is fishy, that plane had to have flown at one heck of an angle and distance to be able to glide over the lawn without making contact. A distance way beyond the lamp posts. I'd imagine it would have done more damage beyond those. Especially at the speed in which it was going.

And Carmasa, just because we are "America", the land of the free, democracy, etc, it doesn't mean our government doesn't have corruption. Its just the way it is, in most governments. We're allowed to question our government.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:49 PM   #29
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Hmm Alex Jones imo is just full of crap. His theories have been proving wrong over and over again. Sure like others have said the Bush Administration capitalized off 9/11 situation but it was not brought on by them. If there was as much evidence as is presented in Loose Change that 9/11 was a inside job. I'm sure someone else would have found it by now.Conspiracy theories are always interesting though.

As for Bush being a puppet. Bush was simply a fool elected by the American people. We*I mean those of voting age* did it and lol we should accept responsibility for something stupid we did. If he was a puppet lol he would have been alot better prepared. As for the next President being a puppet...unless you know something we don't. How can you say that?

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 08-15-2008, 06:29 PM   #30
Carmasa
Marlone Clan Soldier

Carmasa is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Carmasa
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I still think it is fishy, that plane had to have flown at one heck of an angle and distance to be able to glide over the lawn without making contact. A distance way beyond the lamp posts. I'd imagine it would have done more damage beyond those. Especially at the speed in which it was going.

And Carmasa, just because we are "America", the land of the free, democracy, etc, it doesn't mean our government doesn't have corruption. Its just the way it is, in most governments. We're allowed to question our government.
I know our government is in a alot of ways corrupt, it wants to be our mommy, so if we screw up, we have to "put a nickle in the jar".

I hate the government. @_@

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Iraqis? Involved with 9/11? Factcheck please.
Sorry, wrong race, same general terrorism.

Last edited by Carmasa; 08-15-2008 at 06:31 PM..
Closed Thread