Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 06:21 AM   #1
pepper22
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: RedSonia/ 킹쵸코
Current Level: 4x Fighter/Cleric
pepper22 is on a distinguished road
Items appeared in my inventory??

Strangest thing happened last night. My wife and I started playing this game last weekend, and after a week of playing we finally hit 29. Anyways, we were hunting slimes and wolves and found a couple lv.20 weapons. We stopped for the night,went back to sell, and I traded the stuff to my little character to sell.
Anyways, I log back onto my lv.29 character and BAM, there is a lv.60 War Crossbow in my inventory(29STR/10END/13DEX/25SPR). After much talk with the wife as to how this appeared in my inventory, she decided the mobs must have dropped it, as we don't have enough silver yet to even mistakenly buy one, nor did my character even move so we couldn't have picked it up.
So I think, whatever, I log out and 30 minutes later log back in and BAM, a lv.58 mages nature pants(5end/5int/9spr) are in my inventory next to the crossbow. So I say to the wife...WTF?? Now I know something weird is happening and my wife has the attitude like I am a clod and just didn't see the 2 items.
What do you guys think could have happened,could low level(mid,late 20's) mobs drop that high of items??

Last edited by pepper22; 12-12-2007 at 06:24 AM..
Old 12-12-2007, 06:41 AM   #2
Mazin
Honeying

In-Game Name: Dreain
Current Level: 67
Server: Teva
Mazin has disabled reputation
it might be a new bug report it to outspark I don't know how it happening could of been when someone put it thier inventory it transfered to somone one else.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:03 AM   #3
FlameGirl
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: FlameGirl
Current Level: 6X
Server: Apoline
FlameGirl has a spectacular aura aboutFlameGirl has a spectacular aura about
No dont report it!!

*prays someone loses a lvl 50 tk hammer and it appears in my inventory*

Appoline
FlameGirl lvl 6X [Cleric]
Old 12-12-2007, 08:08 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
No, I think you should report it in case they think you hacked to get it.

I mean, the chances of them finding out and thinking like that is a bit slim, but with all the scams/gold spammers and things going on, it's better to be safe than sorry. I suggest you to pm the bug as well, rather than posting in on the outspark forums and let everyone know (just to be safe.. in case some idiot out there starts a flame to say you're a hacker).

I remember ages ago, I suddenly had about 75 silvers more than I was supposed to for some reason. I reported this and made sure they know about it, but they never asked me to give them the money back so... I don't think they'll ask you for your EQs back.

Guess you're lucky to be a "victim" of this glitch. 8D I have heard things similar to this happening to other people before anyway... but... I'd say report it just in case. D:
Old 12-12-2007, 10:51 AM   #5
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
I'd sure like to be the victim of this glitch :3. Does that mean that 75s could have been somebody else's 75s that they put into the storage?

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
No, I think you should report it in case they think you hacked to get it.

I mean, the chances of them finding out and thinking like that is a bit slim, but with all the scams/gold spammers and things going on, it's better to be safe than sorry. I suggest you to pm the bug as well, rather than posting in on the outspark forums and let everyone know (just to be safe.. in case some idiot out there starts a flame to say you're a hacker).

I remember ages ago, I suddenly had about 75 silvers more than I was supposed to for some reason. I reported this and made sure they know about it, but they never asked me to give them the money back so... I don't think they'll ask you for your EQs back.

Guess you're lucky to be a "victim" of this glitch. 8D I have heard things similar to this happening to other people before anyway... but... I'd say report it just in case. D:
By the way, did they give you a reply of thanks, or did they just not reply at all?
Old 12-12-2007, 10:55 AM   #6
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Xylem View Post
I'd sure like to be the victim of this glitch :3. Does that mean that 75s could have been somebody else's 75s that they put into the storage?

By the way, did they give you a reply of thanks, or did they just not reply at all?
I don't know where the 75s came from. I had taken out a large amount of silvers from my bank into my inventory a while before it happened. I'm not sure whether I got the bug straight after transferring, or a while after since it took me a while to notice. I can't really remember now, it was fairly long ago.

And yeah, they sent a reply saying thanks and appreciated that I didn't post this publicly, LOL. I just didn't post it on the outsparks forum because... well, you know, there are people there that aren't very "intelligent" or nice about things like this. That's why I suggested to pm.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:59 AM   #7
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Oh they're quite nice lol. And yea... There are always those dumbasses out there.
Old 12-12-2007, 05:45 PM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Report it. If you keep it, you could get in trouble for exploitation(knowing you have a glitch, and choosing not to get it fixed). There really shouldn't be lvl 60+ rares in the game yet. But its a nice glitch nonetheless lol. I'm sure alot of people would buy it lol.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:38 AM   #9
pepper22
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: RedSonia/ 킹쵸코
Current Level: 4x Fighter/Cleric
pepper22 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Report it. If you keep it, you could get in trouble for exploitation(knowing you have a glitch, and choosing not to get it fixed). There really shouldn't be lvl 60+ rares in the game yet. But its a nice glitch nonetheless lol. I'm sure alot of people would buy it lol.

I play on the Korean servers, so lots of lv.60 weapons. We were just patched up to lv.99 I think.
Closed Thread