Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-28-2009, 10:53 AM   #1
Geese
Banned

Geese is on a distinguished road
The Story of how She Banned Me From The Guild

<3

I was getting ready to go out for a nice meal with my family when i was having a bit of trouble choosing what to wear. So I logged off of Fiesta and said to Nina don’t ban me from the guild. My mum suggested a dress which i had already worn twise and no im not wearing it three times, 2 was bad enough. I put more lip gloss on and put my iphone in my prada bag, my new one.
I walked down the hallway when my sister came bursting out of her room shouting “For god sake, she’s stolen it hasn’t she”
Then I glared at her. “Stolen what” i shouted at her.
“My gaffa tape, it makes me look slimmer if you stand next to a black wall”
I gave her one last stare and shoved her down the stairs and she landed on a random roller skate which was lying on the floor.
My mum screamed then said “Oh its only her it doesnt matter”
My sister was crying and i could see her make-up cracking as she sobbed. I walked down the stairs in my Gucci stilettos. I stood on her back and sighed “get a fucking grip off yourself little girl”.
I picked her up and we staggered to the new car. “Where are we going mum” i asked in a stressed out tone. She didn’t reply.
I was just about to pull a knife on her and make her tell me but I stopped my self, as tempting as it was I didn’t.
“its a surprise, you will have to wait until we get there”
After a few hours of travelling (actually hours I’m not lying). We finally arrived at didcot.
When we got there I could not believe my eyes, we had ended up in some disgusting, council estate (Cats every where).
Oh what was it called... oh yeah HUNGRY HORSE? You would not believe what the sign looked like outside... it had a picture of a horse on it... EATING A BURGER.
We got in and my mum said “Find a table with your sister and we’ll get drinks, do you want the usual?”
I nodded and looked around for a table; suddenly I felt a huge shiver down my back and almost fainted (God knows how).
I found a nice little table in the corner away from everyone because every time we eat out everyone stares at my sister because she eats like a slob, and nobody likes to watch fat people eat do they. Woah sorry nuzu.
Mum came over to us with my drink (Vodka and coke) and she gave my sister a glass of water. “Cheers” I said.
I picked up the menu and took a sniff of it. It stank of Mustard and peas... then I saw the Candy mania (Drools) I said “Mum can I have a candy mania after the dinner?”
“Yes but you must eat your dinner” said mum smiling, nodding and frowning at the same time.

The waitress Laura came over after about 10 minutes of waiting. She stared at me so I cut her a dirty look and flicked my hair in her face. “I’ll have the raw mince on its own” I said to my mum. “Oh I don’t think you’ll like that love.” My mum replied. Laura suddenly butted in – “For fuck sake hurry up I’ve already dropped the prawn cocktail on the floor and this is my last day so please hurry up I need to get to the party I’m late already”
“Alright love!” I screamed
She scowled at me, Mum ordered the fresh goose’s foot and my sister ordered the king size duck, prawn and octopus risotto.
“Service is slow today” said Mum as she looked around to see where they were.
“Yeah they usually take about 3 minutes to cook the goose” my sister exclaimed.
I saw Laura struggling with the dishes as she slowly plodded to the table. “Raw mince?”
“Oh here” I said. Then she threw the dish onto the table and gave mum and the scab their dinners.
I looked around for some tomato sauce but there was none around. “Umm, Excuse me. Would I be able to have some tomato ketchup please?”
She sighed and walked into the kitchen. Soon after she walked out to us with a packet of Smarties in her hand
“No not Smarties, Ketchup!” I shouted. After the disgusting meal and pudding we went back into the car park. We walked to the car and I accidently stood the back of my sisters cream and green dinner dress. I heard it tear and she feel backwards... I grabbed hold of her hair and dragged it to the ground. I whispered into her ear “get a move on you stupid cow”. We got into the car and eventually arrived back home. I walked up the stairs and logged back into Fiesta to find I had been banned from the guild. I knew straight away it was Nina.
Geese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:44 AM   #2
Bunii Boy
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Noctis
Current Level: 68
Server: Cypion
Bunii Boy is on a distinguished road
tl;dr
Bunii Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #3
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Lmao?
Old 06-28-2009, 02:28 PM   #4
Bubs
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Wtfx? =3 Am I seriously supposed to fill this in?
Current Level: 105
Server: Bijou
Bubs is on a distinguished road
Omfg, your so friggin mean to your sister Dx<

jOiN tEh DaRk SiDe, We GoT c00kIeS aNd LuBe ;3
Bubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:37 PM   #5
Jackaroo
Skeleton

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Jackaroo
Current Level: -666
Server: Epith,Teva
Jackaroo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jackaroo
Originally Posted by Bubs View Post
Omfg, your so friggin mean to your sister Dx<
exactly what i was thinking and also dont screw with the ppl that cook your food
Jackaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:47 PM   #6
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
O_o

K...
Old 06-28-2009, 09:49 PM   #7
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Interesting
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:04 AM   #8
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
...*Sigh* why did you feel the need to post this, again? OTHER than wanting attention?
Old 06-29-2009, 01:36 AM   #9
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggg

lmaaaaaaaaoooo

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:38 AM   #10
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
lol

Thanks Loveless!
viasta is offline   Reply With Quote