Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 05:37 PM   #1
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
SP Critical Growth Cap.

Hello, I'm new to the forums and I was wondering something about the full SP archer. I have a level 27 'full SP' archer, and noticed that the critical growth obtained from the bonus stats of SP had suddenly decreased from 0.2% to 0.1%. This occurred at the 5.0% critical mark, and has continued since that point. This was somewhat confusing at first, and I was wondering if there were any other archers with answers for me. There was a stat guide somewhere in the forums, but did not address this issue at all. I want to know:

a) Why this happens and
b) Is this a game glitch?
c) Does base SP also improve critical?

Also, another question. At the moment I have a 14.2% critical rate (8% from my crossbow and 1% from my earrings), would it be worthwhile to continue investing in SP any further? The critical occurs several times with each monster I face (though I do face 'dead' points, where no critical will occur for some time). Anyway, do you believe it would be better in terms of DPS to increase the damage of the criticals themselves through strength, or increase the procs of the crits? Personally I felt that the damage from strength was insignificant compared to the damage bonuses you'd receive from weapons and skills. Thinking it over, a full strength archer would only receive a slight increase in damage compared to their overall base damage (damage without strength taken into consideration). For example, at level 40, a full strength archer will have a damage boost of 40 from their strength, yet compared to the already enormous damage output from weapons, 400-600 (?), it seems insignificant. However, because of the sudden cap imposed on critical, I am forced to think about this again.

Anyone posting with reasonable/logical answers I thank in advance.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:05 PM   #2
Fantasy
Hero Slime

Fantasy is on a distinguished road
i have a full spr fighter and mage also, i noticed that to and it made me think twice about making this build in open beta. >_> lol

The full spirit build for fighter works great for pvp, its good but not as useful in pve. The mage with a full spirit build is of course, great. Seeing as intelligence doesnt help much and spirit gives me SP and crit. As for archer, i havent attempted yet, i cant really help you but archers seem to be weak in most builds. Full spirit builds seems to be a great diverse build for any class.