Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 07:33 AM   #1
AnimosityAlone
Sharp Boar

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Animosity (Professor)
Current Level: 99/70
Server: RO
AnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to behold
A Big Misunderstanding

I was on my mage with a friend (also a mage) in Burning Hill today, and we were leveling our Baby Bat Licenses. We were killing in the spawn area next to Gold Slimes and helping out players who needed the Baby Bat quest, all the while leveling our licenses; then it was just us for a while. Next, a high cleric comes in and starts killing Baby Bats as well. She didn't have the title on, and she looked to be 23-24 so the exp couldn't have been very good. I assume she was doing the quest. Anyways, she was fighting one Baby Bat, then switched over to fighting another while the first one continued attacking her. My friend didn't see her switch, and killed the first bat assuming it was fair game.

The cleric called KS KS KS, and I tried to politely explain the situation. She just seemed to get more and more angry. I invited her to party with us, and she declined and said a few things about how we were noobs and such. Thoroughly annoyed, I told her she should leave or I would start KSing her. (In hindsight, this was my first mistake.)

My mage friend and I then systematically destroyed every Baby Bat in the area before she got a chance to even reach them. She did end up getting one, and my friend KSed it. (>_>) She then said something to the effect of "Do it again and I'll destroy your guild." Now, that just annoyed me more, so her next bat got KSed as well. She logged off with some choice words for me.

About 10 minutes later, a 40+ fighter and a 40+ cleric (estimating) show up and I know something's going to happen. Their guild wars my guild, and I get one-hit for 4x my maximum HP. The fighter says something about my judgment being administered and I'm thinking "Great, now my guildies get to be their b****es in Elderine for an hour." I get back to Elderine and find the cleric and fighter, and I try to explain what actually happened. Apparently the 20-odd cleric has a 60-something and everyone sucks up to her, so they "delivered the hit" on me just off of her word. They were reasonable about not killing my guild, and I messed around trying to kill the fighter for a while. He killed me with his level 8 sword.

The moral of this story? If someone's a jerk to you, and you suspect they have a main with some firepower, turn the other cheek.

Last edited by AnimosityAlone; 12-30-2007 at 07:35 AM..
Old 12-30-2007, 07:55 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
What makes someone think that just because they have a "high-level" character that they can be an ass and do whatever they please? It puzzles me constantly in any MMORPGs.

It's unfortunate that you had to meet someone like that though. Hopefully you won't see them again.

It's hilarious when going through Roumen and little noobs arguing... then one of them goes "Don't make me get my level 25 mage!" O.o Yeah, bring it.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:24 AM   #3
A_Forever
:w

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
What makes someone think that just because they have a "high-level" character that they can be an ass and do whatever they please? It puzzles me constantly in any MMORPGs.

It's unfortunate that you had to meet someone like that though. Hopefully you won't see them again.

It's hilarious when going through Roumen and little noobs arguing... then one of them goes "Don't make me get my level 25 mage!" O.o Yeah, bring it.
Lol. "Yeah, bring it"<3
Old 12-30-2007, 08:40 AM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I hate that.

"i bring mi lvl 41286418 to kik ur ass k???"

It annoys the heck out of me, and it usually solves nothing.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:42 AM   #5
A_Forever

Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
I hate that.

"i bring mi lvl 41286418 to kik ur ass k???"

It annoys the heck out of me, and it usually solves nothing.

I may just be really tired and laughing really hard at nothing, but I found that to be hillarious xD!!!!
Old 12-30-2007, 08:49 AM   #6
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
me <- hides in exibition guild
no longer hiding though
now i'm in a war guild =3
but dont come kick my arse ><
i get pwned easily
Old 12-30-2007, 08:51 AM   #7
AnimosityAlone
Sharp Boar

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Animosity (Professor)
Current Level: 99/70
Server: RO
AnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to behold
The guild I'm in is pretty harmless. We're mostly just together for a nice community.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:52 AM   #8
A_Forever

Originally Posted by Fr0Z3nWind View Post
me <- hides in exibition guild
no longer hiding though
now i'm in a war guild =3
but dont come kick my arse ><
i get pwned easily

"i get pwned easily" lol....
Old 12-30-2007, 08:54 AM   #9
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Oh wow o__o
It sucks that you met that kind of person D= I hate it when people use their higher levels to just do random things without any previous judgement. That's really sad ]= At least they were considerate about not bringing your entire guild into this, I think what the 2x cleric did was really bad though. She could've just KSed you back and did just that, but no, she had to bring her friends into this =.="

LOL @ Loveless xDDD

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-30-2007, 09:00 AM   #10
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
2 hits or 1 stun and i'm a goner... seriously...