Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 01:46 AM   #11
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Nice video~ I liked the camera angles/effects and the like. Isn't really easy to make a "movie"-type of video in Fiesta. Though I think it was dragged on a little bit too much for the storyline, and I think there were a bit too much narration for my own liking. Then again, the limited actions our chars can do makes it kind of hard to portray a story solely from the characters themselves, so I do understand the need for narration. Keep it up~
Old 12-03-2008, 05:15 AM   #12
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
Nice Movie! Liked everything in it..

Good Angles and cameras like bla~ahs said!

Hope u guys ready for part 2! =)
Old 12-03-2008, 08:45 AM   #13
Censtudios
Blue Crab

Censtudios is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
Good job guys! Although Fiesta is not the best game engine to create machinima, you did a very good job with what you had. The music was pretty fun and well picked. I chuckled when I heard the "Red Rum" (I think that's what it was called) by Immediate Music, I lolled when I heard Halo 3 theme, but the russian song at the end with little children singing about their mother threw me into fits! Russia FTW!

I loved how you guys did the narrator's voice recording professionally, with no feedback and not sounding like a 5-year old kid who uses earphones for a microphone. As for CGI's, everything looks smoothly realistic, no jaggies or anything. And very flashy. Heck, you could try to do things like lip-synching (that would be awesome) and battle fight scenes.

Overall, Good Job guys, keep it up.
We're planning an xmas video with lipsync but Outspark isnt co-operating -.- *sigh* which means no xmas video at all or a really crappy one.

Originally Posted by Kenryuu View Post
Dakkon would be scarier if he wore his Man-thong lmao

Just sorta Random...but why was the Mage Master guy lvl 5x while all the other mages were 7 or 8x O___o
lol yeah XD

Censtudios team share this account

Closed Thread