Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 06:36 PM   #1
4swordlink
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: 4swordlink
Current Level: 33
4swordlink is on a distinguished road
The Robo KQ Story [keep this on top]

As some of you may know we got a lot of people for the Robo KQ about 2 hour ago. This group of people worked hard and for a bit well you will just have to wait and find out….

Also if anyone completes this KQ while I am gone just post it here. Also please keep this topic up here for everyone to see because these people desevre credit.

People in KQ
Kamekaze
Jetstream
Cookie7
4swordlink
Saluyac
brucequy
kamiste
inferno10000
Alpha
AIR_magic
TwilightKingdom
salyse
Hollichi
ReginaFangelee
Chewie
JeanetBelmont
Sasuka
Masamune
Cleone
Stunner

THE STORY

1. Simply put this was the first time in awhile there were 20 people in this KQ

2. Parties were made and the wave of giant mushrooms. We fought hard and actually this ended up being pretty easy

3. Next we fought imps which was also pretty easy. At this point all things were going well.

4.i think we fought some brave skeletons and cave kebling but I forgot to take a picture here. People started dieing alot but due to strong attackers keeping clerics alive we were able to rez everyone while spam healing.

5.Next we fought really strong Boars the pounded away at everyones health. Good thing we got to rest before it.

6.Next we fought deadly skeleton warriors. They were worse than the boars but at this point we had the confidence and courage to make it through.

7. After this we got a long break with no enemies and we thought that we would clear this KQ for sure. We were actually surviving.

8. Next came these Skeleton Knights that killed us really fast. At this point people were starting to run out of stones and clerics and all players were dieing to fast.

9. We beat them and actualyl fought an easier zombie enemy this time around.

10.Next there was another long break with no enemies spawned. We thought the boss might be spawned so we started to run around the entire area trying to find it.

11.Actually there was no boss it was just a ploy to try to make us split up for a while. Next thing you know we are fighting Brave Skeletons and Cave keblings again.

12. This is where things went wrong. At this point it was total game failure as we were overwhelmed with every enemy roughly over 40 in about 20 seconds. There was no time to heal as you died in 1 hit because of all the attacks.

13. Simply put it was a lossing battle as more new stronger enemies spawned along with more new ones. We had a last dittch effort that revived me 4swordlink but i died before i could revive more clerics.

14. Then we lost but hey look at the time we got 2 from the start.

Conclusion: In the end the Robo KQ is insanely hard but possible to win with the right group. The plot of this Kq lures you into thinking you can win with what you have but when you get the end there are to many enemies to fight.
Thanks to everyone for this amazing KQ experience.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:45 PM   #2
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Man this looks so hard... Hope it'll be easier in OB.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:56 PM   #3
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
5 minutes left of survival?! So close .___. I wish I was a part of that whole group, sounds like great fun. Will you be organising another?

Oh, and I do believe this belongs in the screenies section, regardless of how epic the post is.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:28 PM   #4
4swordlink
Sharp Boar

If i honestly told you that this was unorganized and people just joined when there was 5 people the we should be happy. I have to thatnk the first three people for signing up for this or i wouldn't have done it.

We will do it again because we were just caught off gaurd at the end. Even though saying it was insanly hard will not fully describe it.

Yes, it should be moved there but i wanna see if this is epic enough to stay lol. Cus i thin we are the first 1's to get that close to victory.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:46 PM   #5
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Some people of collision tried it before they all got to high a level I think.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:54 PM   #6
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
So basically, all you need to do is survive until the timer runs out? 0:
Old 08-15-2007, 11:05 PM   #7
4swordlink
Sharp Boar

No one knows because the people of collision couldn't beat it either. i would assume so though. The problem is that the monsters seem to home in on your loation lol
Old 08-15-2007, 11:12 PM   #8
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Yeah it's just about survival. The monsters spawn at certain times. I think the timer starts at 30? The monsters spawn in 3 minute intervals, so you've got three minutes to defeat the entire wave before the next is summoned.

Not sure why it's called the Robo KQ, perhaps a giant robot is summoned on the final wave?
Old 08-15-2007, 11:19 PM   #9
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Old 08-15-2007, 11:35 PM   #10
4swordlink
Sharp Boar

I have seen that video before. There are some noticable diffferences though. Just take a look at all those CS items lol. If we ever get that good it would be great. But here in this version that vid means nothing but loathing >.>

It is obviously completeable the trick is how ya do it and getting people to join.
Closed Thread