Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-02-2009, 03:17 AM   #1
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
[FB] Restaurant City - Gourmet King

For the few that plays RC... they've introduced a new thing called the Gourmet King.

If you play Farmville, the King is the same concept a adopting a brown cow / ugly duckling etc.

This King randomly appears in your game (or your friend's game). Once you've spotted him, he'll give you a choice to choose between Raisin, Vanilla and one of the new recipes.

So say you chose Raisin, then you post the link on your profile, which appears in your friend's Live Feed.

Your friends can then click on the "Claim your ingredients" link (Link is currently broken and but you can fix it, refer below), and they'll get your Raisin/Vanilla/Recipes depending on what had been chosen.

Fixing the link:

When you click on the link to claim the stuff, you'll arrive at a link that's "Page Not Found":

http://apps.facebook.com/Restaurant City/foodking?i_id=faf6d62a743f8d64.....

You'll have to change /Restaurant City/ to /restaurantcity/ (lowercase!) and it'll work!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:20 AM   #2
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Recipes?? @_@

I don't really get it. Is that the complete link? There's some dots at the end...

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:21 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
If you check your menu, you won't find the Meat Platter recipe on your menu.. you can only get it from the gourmet king...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-02-2009, 03:24 AM   #4
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Oh.

Is the Gourmet King walking around and I have to find him? Or does he just show up? xD

Old 12-02-2009, 03:27 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

I'm not 100% sure on that one.. I haven't seen him yet..

Apparently people found him next to the trees when they visit their frd's restaurant or something..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-02-2009, 03:33 AM   #6
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
He's in the BUSHES RIGHT BEHIND YOU, OH NO, LOOKOUT!

...too late. The King has taken another victim.

Old 12-02-2009, 03:48 AM   #7
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

lulz

Old 12-02-2009, 08:07 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Found it on RC forum~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...