Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 01:11 PM   #11
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold

LMAO XDXDXD
Zucchini's getting RICH.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:16 PM   #12
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Yeah. But i'm gonna go broke once i buy my stuff.

Here's a little math: Suppose no one sold lvl 30 hammer and shield to me by the time i reached lvl 30, i'll buy it from npc, which is 27s. And supposing i buy all the unbought skills now, which is 7 in total, i'll end up having negative numbers. And since i'll buy the new heal, then hp regen, then bash, then cure, and finally the 2 party buffs, I don't think i'll end up that bad.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:24 PM   #13
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
Ill take the mara licence.

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Old 11-16-2007, 03:09 PM   #14
lebatt
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: I_TAKE_A_POUNDIN
Current Level: 43
lebatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
LMAO XDXDXD
Zucchini's getting RICH.
lol. You know you are doing very poorly financially when you are teling someone who's getting like 10s they're rich lol.

(BUT.. On a second note. When i was lvl 20 i was poor as hell until i farmed and started decomping. YES Decomp is the hugest money maker.. U juz gotta work at it.)

On a second note. If you get decomp high enough I bet if you are on for a few days buying certain mats you can make a few hundred S to 1G easily. BUT you need atleast 300s to start and do that.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:06 PM   #15
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Wow, so I guess my bro wasnt wrong at all when he told me to get decomp as a skill...Nice!

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 11-16-2007, 11:08 PM   #16
_JunShyr_*FTW*
Ice Vivi

Tournaments Won: 16

In-Game Name: Zidane
Current Level: 93
Server: Cypion
_JunShyr_*FTW* is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lebatt View Post
lol. You know you are doing very poorly financially when you are teling someone who's getting like 10s they're rich lol.

(BUT.. On a second note. When i was lvl 20 i was poor as hell until i farmed and started decomping. YES Decomp is the hugest money maker.. U juz gotta work at it.)

On a second note. If you get decomp high enough I bet if you are on for a few days buying certain mats you can make a few hundred S to 1G easily. BUT you need atleast 300s to start and do that.
Give me tips please >< >< need money lola
Old 11-17-2007, 01:04 AM   #17
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
O___________O LOL. I'll try the decomp skill sometime.

I'm in game now. PM me if u wish to get ur stuff.

Last edited by Zucchini; 11-17-2007 at 01:07 AM..
Old 11-17-2007, 03:07 AM   #18
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
O__________O
Decomp? I actually have no idea what that does >.> I thought composition was the money maker. Ah well.
I thought that you get all lvl 30 equips from quests? It says so on the wiki I think.
LMAO yea, I'm so poor T____T I dun have the patience to wait for someone to buy my items.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:12 AM   #19
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
O__________O
Decomp? I actually have no idea what that does >.> I thought composition was the money maker. Ah well.
I thought that you get all lvl 30 equips from quests? It says so on the wiki I think.
LMAO yea, I'm so poor T____T I dun have the patience to wait for someone to buy my items.
Composition is when you combine a number of low quality materials to make a higher quality material, whereas decomposition breaks down a higher quality material to make a number of low quality materials.

You only get the level 30 chest armour for free from a quest. You have to buy everything else, unfortunately.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:29 AM   #20
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

ZOMG. REALLY. CAN I KILL MYSELF NOW?!

I CAN GET THE ARMOR FREE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!?!??! AUGHHHHHHHH.

i bought it for 8s. +_+

EDIT: I sold it for 8s too. XD

Last edited by Zucchini; 11-19-2007 at 09:11 AM..
Closed Thread