Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 04:51 AM   #1
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Enrei is on a distinguished road
Useful Skills to Empower

I'm not sure which skills to empower and I don't want to make the mistake once again. Things I'm thinking of empowering are:
Slice and Dice. (Damage)
Mock. (Cool Down)
Devastate. (Duration)

Should I empower the Bone Slicer with Damage or Buff Time?
Fatal Slash with Buff Increase? >_>;;
Argh, so confusing.. @_@;
Old 10-25-2007, 10:31 AM   #2
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Enrei View Post
I'm not sure which skills to empower and I don't want to make the mistake once again. Things I'm thinking of empowering are:
Slice and Dice. (Damage)
Mock. (Cool Down)
Devastate. (Duration)

Should I empower the Bone Slicer with Damage or Buff Time?
Fatal Slash with Buff Increase? >_>;;
Argh, so confusing.. @_@;
If your going to be a tanker (which I think you are), Mock Cooldown is a maybe, Devastate Cool down is a must. I'm not sure if Duration will affect the stun but you could always find out.

As for other skills dont empower them until you have a look at the fighters Tier 3 skills available at uruga. Some of those are worth empowering once you get them.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:13 PM   #3
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Its not a bad restart Enrei, Especially if you plan to keep tanking.
Increasing damage on Boneslicer or fatal slash won't do much its probably better to increase duration in these skills. But their optional.

Decreasing cooldown time on devastate might help. With increasing duration and lowering cooldown time your enemies will have trouble getting thier attacks from being disrupted.

Don't forget about vampiric strike later on...or the all mighty whirlwind...(yes the skill can be gotten)
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:49 PM   #4
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Hmm. You can couple devastate with concussive charge. One after another is nice. And erm rokaraged... When you gonna write that guide of yours? I could help if you want.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:56 PM   #5
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
A guide would be pretty cool. I was also wondering what to do with my skill points on the full end tanker I'm trying to make; I've got like 8 of them saved up so far. I think maybe I'll do cooldown on Devastate and then just keep saving them for a while.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:44 PM   #6
Lyoven
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Duke
Current Level: Can shout!
Lyoven is on a distinguished road
i personally wouldnt empower the duration of fatal slash nor of bone slicer. the base duration is 20seconds which will only run out if your fighting bosses or people. and the skills will be also ready to use again by then.
for the cooldown of these skills, i think thats a better idea

im playing a different fighter then yours will be and havent yet decided on other skills (even for my own build not, after getting it to lv47 o_O), so this is all i can offer
Old 10-26-2007, 05:43 AM   #7
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Hmm ok. I didn't know their cooldown was shared. Oh well.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:09 AM   #8
Yangster
Fire Mushroom

Yangster is on a distinguished road
Is concussive charge worth powering? Or should I just wait for Devastate... even though I not an all-out tanker.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:57 AM   #9
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Enrei is on a distinguished road
Well to my one of my guild mate's logic.. I forget who told me, sorry. Why stun 1 monster when you can stun 10? Concussive Charge < Devastate.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:58 AM   #10
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Shd be the other way round. Devastate > Concussive charge. I wanna reset the points I wasted on concussive charge T_T
Closed Thread