Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 02:30 AM   #1
ajc2123
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Balthier_Kazin (High Cleric)/ Mage
Current Level: 3x/1X
Server: Epith
ajc2123 is on a distinguished road
A new ranger.

So I've been playing with classes to see which one I like best. Fighter is cool, cleric is used too much for my taste, and mages, while powerful, too much clicky clicky for my taste lol. Right now I'm stuck between Fighter and archer, but leaning towards archer even though its 5 and the fighter is 15.

I dunno, as soon as I shot that bow, I just loved it. But I'm still a little uneasy on their defense.

But anyways, are there any tips? Is there a balanced way to build it around so I can do solo and group play? Or is it one or the other, because I don't really plan on buying anything to reset my attribute points.

Also, whens a good time to do that king slime quest thing for archers., because I did it on my fighter and had loads of fun.

*edit* Ah sorry my title is a new ranger, I meant to say Archer. I just came from playing 2 years of the game Guild wars so When i see a bow I think ranger lol sorry

Last edited by ajc2123; 03-20-2008 at 02:38 AM..
Closed Thread