Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-23-2009, 07:43 PM   #1
Lirange
Bad Kid

Annie, The Dark Child

Chapters
Prologue

Introduction

So a few days ago I've been thinking about what if League of Legends was an anime. So I started thinking about it and a lot of ideas came to my head. I wanted to do something with the ideas I had so I decided to make a story! The story wont have much to do with the game, just a story about one of my favorite champions in there, Annie. You don't really have to play the game to read and understand it, though there will be a lot of references from the game. Also, this story will have nothing to do with the lore. The only part I copied from the lore is that her mom is a witch and her dad is a warlock. Depending on how far I can go into the story, you will be also seeing other champions. I'm going to be copying blahs format. Also, I'm pretty bad at writing stories. I have great ideas in my head but I can never make it sound as cool in text as in my head. xD So bear with me. Also, a weakness I recognize is the ability to describe the surroundings. A lot of time in books it describes the place they're in, the appearance of everything, taste, smell, etc. Yeah, I'm not so good with that. Anyways, please do enjoy the story!

Characters
(For appearances)
Annie
Kayle

Last edited by Lirange; 12-23-2009 at 07:49 PM..
Lirange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:45 PM   #2
Lirange
Bad Kid

Note: This part will probably be boring, but I had to give some background information.

Prologue
“Hurry, we have to go quick.” The two of them gather their belongings and head out the room along with their baby. They head out to the hall; quickly but quietly go down the stairs until they are at the back exit of the castle. As they open the door, they meet with someone.

“There you are Kayle.”

“Yes, I’ve sent all the guards to scout the northern land. They will only be gone a short time. You guys must escape to the east quickly; there you will be in the forest. Collect as many fruits as you can, as once you have gone out of the Demacia’s barrier, food will be hard to find. Once out of the barrier, follow the river down. Continue to where the river leads you, once you see a great boulder to your left you know you are there. Search around for the cabin. There you guys will live along with your daughter, Annie. The cabin was used as a rest house for our soldiers but that area has become quite dangerous. Please be careful. Oh, Demacia will truly be losing a great witch and warlock.”

“Thank you Kayle,” said the witch. “I wish we could stay, but we simply cannot. We will be sent of to war where there will be no one to take care of Annie. This is the only option we have.”

“It’s sad things have come down to this,” said Kayle. “Remember there are great dangers out there, and Annie will be especially in grave danger.”

“Hey, we aren’t weak pansies. We are one of the strongest warlocks and witches in all of Demacia! Not to mention that Annie will also become strong,” said the warlock.

“Yes, and I’ve made a stuffed teddy bear for her. I’ve enchanted this with magic. When Annie is in grave danger it will activate it and it shall protect her from harm. Thank you so much Kayle. Take care of Demacia and good luck in war against the damn Noxus. We must leave now, farewell,” said the witch.

“Good bye,” said Kayle with sadness.

The two of them escape, and pursue towards the east, where they will live and raise Annie.