Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-11-2011, 05:40 AM   #1
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Lvl 50 green wep

How much would a lvl green 1h lvl 50 str+11 end+23 sword sell for? I am trying to get different opinions...people from the guild (academy) I'm in said low 100's for this one. As well as a lvl 50 dual swords (trix) dex+23 int+17 and some spr...(i forgot how much..too lazy to log in maybe i'll update this later).
I haven't gotten any feedback on the dual swords yet...
I know a lot of people opt for +9/+10 but these are +0...personally I go for green enhanced to like +3...partly because I can't afford a +9 ...I've gotten people to buy greens in the past but ever since the tricksters came about there's been major inflation :l and I'm not just talking about trickster gear. My guess is that the trickster swords are going to be harder to sell, contrary to my previous statement. More people use claws, but usually people opt for more damage...in trickster's case the claw's advantages are much higher than the advantages of the swords....usually one wep has faster attack rate and higher crit while the other has lower attack rate and higher damage...but for tricksters claws seem like the obvious choice. If I can't sell the first one for 100s, should I try to majorly drop the price or just npc it lol. Sorry this turned into a trickster thread almost. I would move it to trickster section but I'm talking about fighter gear also XD

She talks A LOT for her age. It amazes me.
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
LMAO, first 15 seconds...

*picks up fork, eats with it*
*chews*
*throws fork*
Screw that!
pick up food with wand*
Haha you quoted one of my typoes. I mean hand x.x been spending too much time on wow.
Originally Posted by Ericbraenda23 View Post
A a a axaxaxxxxxx dddaxasasasas
Originally Posted by crystalblueheart View Post
liohay8idnlfiohsd? I think I understand your language.
[CENTER]CENTER]
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:56 AM   #2
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
Try 500S for the 1 hand and work down if you have to. I agree about the inflation since Trickster came out, although prices are coming down on Teva. As far as the "obvious advantages" to using claws over dual swords, I think you are wrong about that. The duals have higher damage, the attack rate difference is non-existent, and they crit well also. That being said, too many players apparently have a fixation with being Wolverine from the X-men, so you probably can't get much above 100S for the duals.

"I support the Missionary's position....."
- Captain Jack Sparrow
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:53 AM   #3
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Helion View Post
Try 500S for the 1 hand and work down if you have to. I agree about the inflation since Trickster came out, although prices are coming down on Teva. As far as the "obvious advantages" to using claws over dual swords, I think you are wrong about that. The duals have higher damage, the attack rate difference is non-existent, and they crit well also. That being said, too many players apparently have a fixation with being Wolverine from the X-men, so you probably can't get much above 100S for the duals.
Wow 500s? Do you happen to know what server has the most inflation? Because I am not on Teva...I'm in Bijou.

She talks A LOT for her age. It amazes me.
LMAO, first 15 seconds...

*picks up fork, eats with it*
*chews*
*throws fork*
Screw that!
pick up food with wand*
Haha you quoted one of my typoes. I mean hand x.x been spending too much time on wow.
Originally Posted by Ericbraenda23 View Post
A a a axaxaxxxxxx dddaxasasasas
Originally Posted by crystalblueheart View Post
liohay8idnlfiohsd? I think I understand your language.
[CENTER]CENTER]
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote