Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 06:08 AM   #1
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
[Outspark]Game Updates and Patch Notes v1.251

Quote:

The Outspark Insider
June 30th, 2009
Fiesta Game Updates and Patch Notes v1.251

Greetings Fellow Isyans!

Straega here, delivering you all the FIRST ever Outspark Insider! (the first with that title at least) Made to give you, the Fiesta Community, the scoop on what's to come in the world of Fiesta.

This week, a few things will be added into the mix after we've performed our regular server maintenance along with some nice surprises as well. In fact, many of the updates contained here were implemented from requests or recommendations made by our community. The Fiesta team will continue to focus our efforts on our user's satisfaction as much as possible.

Maps

I've got some great news for those low to mid level players who are looking for some new scenery. We're giving players the chance to redeem an enduring darkness that looms menacingly in eastern Isya. The Fiesta Team is happy to announce that we will be opening the doors to The Tower of Iyzel!

The Tower is an Instanced Dungeon that's located in The Forest of Mist with the level requirements starting at 20 and capping at 50. To enter this Instanced Dungeon you must be partied.

Inside the dark tower you'll find a total of four bosses, with the final boss residing on the 20th floor, just waiting for the next group bold enough to challenge him in an epic battle.

Further information on this instance can be found here.

We've got another surprise for you. After some balancing fixes and a few other small things here and there, we are now reopening Helga Gate! Test your might once again against the powerful King Helga.

Quests

Just so you all know, for your level 60 job change, you're now to go to Guard Captain Shutian in Elderine and Grand Master Sean in The Forest of Mist instead of the skill masters in Elderine.

We've got some new quests that will give our first-timers a run through in certain game features. They are as follows:

Skill Master Ruby - Battlefield!
Grandpa Robin - Holy Promise
Town Chief Roumenus - Guild Academy
Element Helper Remi - Party Matching System

Events

In celebration of Independence Day in the US we're going to be adding a brand new 4th of July automated quest, Freedom Fighter. To begin the quest, head over to Town Chief Roumenous in Roumen where he'll ask that you collect fifty stars, which you can obtain by killing any world monster. Return the stars to the Town Chief to receive one of the following items:

Liberty House (7 Days)
Liberty Mount (7 Days)
Liberty Hat (7 Days)
Mini Uncle Sam (7 Days)

We've also added a longer duration version of these item re-releases in the store for this occasion as well. I find the floating Mini Uncle Sam rather amusing myself.

A few more GM Summer events are in the works so stay tuned for those.

Items

We've got a treasure trove of new accessories that we'll be adding as in-game items. Nearly a hundred various different items including rings, earrings and necklaces will be included.

Miscellaneous

To those fortunate enough to hold the weapons that have been dropped by Helga, enhancement effects will now be visible on them.

Tired of clicking on that gate at just the right spot? We've made it so the prompt will now simply appear as you approach the gate. And speaking of gates, we've now added gates that will allow you to travel between The Forest of Mist and Sand Beach.

There's nothing too simple here, nor will a good idea go unheard. You can now use your arrow keys to select your server on the server select screen. After the server screen, we've implemented additional informational text to the window at the bottom of the character select screen. It will now also display your location in Isya and your class.

A friend and guild invite appointment feature has now been implemented.

Soldiers of Cypion, the leader board for the race to 1,000,000 will be going live very soon so you can check out how close you are to winning the grand prize. Remember, time is running out and the prize will start dropping soon!

You can find the leader board here.

That's all for this week's Insider. Happy 4th of July everyone! Don't be surprised if you see me running around Elderine shooting off a firework or two.
source

-------

WOOT! new instance dungeon!!!

edit:
Quote:
The first instance dungeon of Fiesta, the Tower of Iyzel, is opening this Wednesday!

The Story: When the white wizard, Iyzel Renoir, first built the tower with the support of the villagers, it stood tall and pure, even glowing white. During its early use as both a research facility and a school, Iyzel took interest in one student in particular named Maria. She participated with him during experiments and became very powerful. But she began to notice that Iyzel was experimenting for the wrong reasons.

Maria saw Iyzel's thirst for dark power and left when she knew it was too late to stop him. With Maria gone, there was nothing holding Iyzel back. He began to experiment on Elves and Humans, turning them into vile creatures. One man became the most powerful creature yet, but completely deformed and in horrible pain he shed tears of blood and cried for his mother.

That incident was too much to bear and Iyzel left the tower, sealing it so no one else could enter. He had invested his soul into that tower and became very ill after leaving. Worried his seal wouldn't contain the evil of the tower he wrote Maria a letter asking her to keep watch and make sure no one could enter. However, when she arrived, the pure, white tower had become dark and twisted. Iyzel's seal had faded and she wasn't strong enough to seal it back up.

The tower of Iyzel is ready for anyone who dares to enter. Are you?

How To Enter: Find the Tower of Iyzel in the Forest of Mist. Group up, (you're going to need it) and go in.

Level Requirements: 20-50.

Why You Should Go In: Besides some amazing loot, Ancient Templar Maria, who can be found in Roumen, has a total of 23 different quests available related to the Tower of Iyzel.

Help destroy the evils of the tower before they spread further into the Forest of Mist!
source

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)

Last edited by cillia; 07-01-2009 at 06:15 AM..
Old 07-01-2009, 06:13 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Ohh The new instance sounds cool.

But... the patch "notes" is rather long winded. x__x -sigh- Where's my patch...
Old 07-01-2009, 06:14 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Cool! You forgot to include source!
Old 07-01-2009, 06:16 AM   #4
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Cool! You forgot to include source!
just added it XD

Quote:

Dragon Nest
Old 07-01-2009, 06:18 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
is there no instance for 51-84? (the original instance is 85+ isnt it?)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-01-2009, 06:19 AM   #6
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
is there no instance for 51-84? (the original instance is 85+ isnt it?)
they said they're going to add another middle lvl one some other time whenever that is.

Quote:

Dragon Nest
Old 07-01-2009, 06:19 AM   #7
Tamashiiryuu
Cave Archmage Book

Carmageddon Champion!
Tamashiiryuu will become famous soon enough
FINALLY!!
Tommarow Im entering that tower.!!
and then die...
Old 07-01-2009, 06:20 AM   #8
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Nifty~ Something I can try, though I don't think I have anybody to try it with, haha. My mage would also probably die really fast.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 07-01-2009, 06:23 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cillia View Post
they said they're going to add another middle lvl one some other time whenever that is.
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

my lowest level character is 51.....

LOL!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-01-2009, 06:27 AM   #10
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

time to lvl up some chars on cypion!

Quote:

Dragon Nest
Closed Thread