Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 12:16 AM   #1
Ronclue
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Bomkie
Current Level: 23
Server: Bijou
Ronclue is on a distinguished road
Guide to King Slime KQ FINAL COPY (I hope)

Intro to KQ A Kingdom Quest (Also known as "KQ") is when you and 14 other people are sent on a quest to defend the town and take down the BOSS.

You and 4 other people in your party and the rest of the people will try to beat the KQ by beating the boss. The first KQ you will get to do will be King Slime KQ.
You need to be atleast lvl 5 to join this KQ, and no higher then 16. You can join ANY KQ by pressing the hour glass button near your map on the top right corner. Then choose the KQ you want to participate and press the "Participate" button. But wait, Every KIND of KQ starts every 2 hours (excluding mean giant honeying).

Inside the KQ
After you have finally gotten in the King Slime KQ, you will be teleported into valley that looks similiar to the Grand Canyon (IN REAL LIFE, lol). There will be 14 other people standing near you. Right click and click "Party" to the people that you want to invite to your party. Since this is a fairly easy KQ, you DON'T have to have a cleric in your party, but it is RECOMMENDED.

When you are done making your party, just move towards the opening in the Valley. There, you and the rest of the people will engage in battle against Fire Slimes,Power Slimes,Crazy Imps, and Iron Slimes. Make sure to get all the monsters!

Continue moving through the Valley until you come to a wall, near the Ratmen, to your right, you will see a door blocked by electrecuting lasers. You can not cross this laser until you killed ALL the monsters avaible at the lower lvl of the valley.

After moving through the gate you will see more monsters appear. These are harder then the ones you have just faced, so be more careful, and clerics, keep an eye on that hp of your party members. This time you will have to go around the whole valley that is avaible to you. Again, after killing the last monster, the laser gates will open and you can move through to the third lvl of the valley.

This is 1 lvl away from the BOSS. Now you will see lots of Gold and Prince slimes. I suggest to take out the Prince Slimes together cause of the diffuculty. The gold slimes could be taken out with a good fighter/archer/mage. Again you have to kill all the monsters in that circle.
The Boss
Now as you have passed the final gates, you might want to take a minute to go into your "Ninja Turtle" Form. (the mushroom/healing form). Also, you might want to check if you atleast have 1 room in your inventory for the reward. IF YOU ONLY HAVE 1, do not open the treasure box when you get it, cause they will give you 3 or so items. Open it when you have atleast +4 spots in your inventory.

Now choose a tank, one with 120+ defense and 500+hp. 2 clerics target that Tank and heal him while he taunts and attacks KING SLIME.

Archers/mages stay well back from the KING SLIME, not to far so you cant attack KING SLIME. Other fighters move in to attack King Slime.

Beware though, the boss has a special attack that deals 200 dmg or so!!! After getting the Boss's Hp bar to 3/4, he will spawn a few power slimes and iron slimes. Kill those as fast as you can! After getting the boss's hp bar 2/4 (half), he will spawn more iron slimes and deadlier foes! Finally after fighting for 3 minutes or so, he will spawn monsters one last time at 1/4 hp, beware, this spawn will have a Queen (she doesn't have a special, dont worry), and 3 prince slimes.

The RewardFinally after killing ALL the monsters in the KQ, you will get 1200 EXP, and a treasure box in you inventory, right click on it and you will get a few hp pots and stones, and a chance to get a weapon to your class that is enchanted. The better you did in the KQ, the higher the chance you will get a weapon, and that it will be a GOOD one.

The highest Enchantment for me was +6. After 30 secs of waiting you will be teleported to Roumen. You may want to check your KQ window again, cause sometimes, you finish early and have enough time to Join another 1.

Good luck on your mission. Special messages to clerics: Sometimes you get insulted because you couldn't heal some1 in time, trust me, it's not your fault! It's their fault cause they weren't looking at their hp bar. Also, if your like a lvl 5-9 cleric, don't bother attacking monsters, focus on healing. Captain's Orders.
P.S>>> Please tell me how i did on my second guide for the King Slime KQ. I am going to make one for Mara Pirates soon.[/SIZE]
Ty for all the people that helped me edit this guide especially Hessah

Last edited by Ronclue; 06-04-2009 at 11:12 PM.. Reason: making it more organized, and easier to read
Old 06-04-2009, 12:30 AM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Might I suggest not using Arial Black as a font? A wall of text is hard enough to read without the font contributing to the problem.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:27 AM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Short steps and no use of emotes please.

An average player who does not listen to a thing in-game will not read a wall of text.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:03 AM   #4
Lirange
Bad Kid

yea, no one's going to read that, make it more organized. Look at other guides for example.
And do we really need a guide for king slime?
Old 06-04-2009, 05:10 AM   #5
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
We might not strictly need it, but if this is a first step in a successful guide-writing career, we might as well give some critiques to help him on his way. Trying to be helpful is a laudable goal.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:21 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Here's how I would break your guide up just to ease reading:

Introduction:

A Kingdom Quest (Also known as "KQ") is when you and 14 other people are sent on a quest to defend the town and take down the BOSS. You and 4 other people in your party and the rest of the people will try to beat the KQ by beating the boss. The first KQ you will get to do will be King Slime KQ.

To start:

You need to be atleast lvl 5 to join this KQ, and no higher then 16. You can join ANY KQ by pressing the hour glass button near your map on the top right corner. Then choose the KQ you want to participate and press the "Participate" button.

But wait, Every KIND of KQ starts every 2 hours (excluding mean giant honeying). After you have finally gotten in the King Slime KQ, you will be teleported into valley that looks similiar to the Grand Canyon (IN REAL LIFE, lol).

There will be 14 other people standing near you. Right click and click "Party" to the people that you want to invite to your party. Since this is a fairly easy KQ, you DON'T have to have a cleric in your party, but it is RECOMMENDED. When you are done making your party, just move towards the opening in the Valley.

Progressing Through the KQ:

There, you and the rest of the people will engage in battle against Fire Slimes, Power Slimes, Crazy Imps, and Iron Slimes. Make sure to get all the monsters!

Continue moving through the Valley until you come to a wall, near the Ratmen, to your right, you will see a door blocked by electrocuting lasers. You can not cross this laser until you killed ALL the monsters available at the lower lvl of the valley.

After moving through the gate you will see more monsters appear. These are harder then the ones you have just faced, so be more careful, and clerics, keep an eye on that hp of your party members.

This time you will have to go around the whole valley that is available to you. Again, after killing the last monster, the laser gates will open and you can move through to the third lvl of the valley.

This is 1 lvl away from the BOSS.

Now you will see lots of Gold and Prince slimes. I suggest to take out the Prince Slimes together cause of the difficulty. The gold slimes could be taken out with a good fighter/archer/mage. Again you have to kill all the monsters in that circle.

Top of the Valley - Boss time!

Now as you have passed the final gates, you might want to take a minute to go into your "Ninja Turtle" Form. (the mushroom/healing form).

Set up:
Tank and Clerics: Now choose a tank, one with 120+ defence and 500+hp. 2 clerics target that Tank and heal him while he taunts and attacks KING SLIME....

Archers/Mages: Stay well back from the KING SLIME, not to far so you cant attack KING SLIME....

Other fighters move in to attack King Slime.

Beware though, the boss has a special attack that deals 200 dmg or so !!! After getting the Boss's Hp bar to 3/4, he will spawn a few power slimes and iron slimes. Kill those as fast as you can! After getting the boss's hp bar 2/4 (half), he will spawn more iron slimes and deadlier foes!

Finally after fighting for 3 minutes or so, he will spawn monsters one last time at 1/4 hp, beware, this spawn will have a Queen (she doesn't have a special, dont worry), and 3 prince slimes.

Finish & Rewards

Finally after killing ALL the monsters in the KQ, you will get 1200 EXP, and a treasure box in you inventory, right click on it and you will get a few hp pots and stones, and a chance to get a weapon to your class that is enchanted.

The better you did in the KQ, the higher the chance you will get a weapon, and that it will be a GOOD one. The highest Enchantment for me was +6.

After 30 secs of waiting you will be teleported to Roumen. You may want to check your KQ window again, cause sometimes, you finish early and have enough time to Join another 1.

Good luck on your mission. Special messages to clerics: Sometimes you get insulted because you couldn't heal some1 in time, trust me, it's not your fault! It's their fault cause they weren't looking at their hp bar. Also, if your like a lvl 5-9 cleric, don't bother attacking monsters, focus on healing. Captain's Orders.

Great guide overall!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-04-2009, 05:27 AM   #7
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

You might want to add that you need to have at least one inventory slot open to receive KQ rewards. You can never be reminded of that enough.

Yeah, I'm still bitter about doing that a few times, heh.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:20 PM   #8
aramil001
Grave Wolf

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: aramil001, aramils_revenge, IDK_a_namE, Kagame
Current Level: 67 fighter, 44 Cleric, 20 Fighter, 14 Archer
Server: Teva, Cypon
aramil001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aramil001 Send a message via Skype™ to aramil001
it's good, and in depth, be as everyone said, no ones gonna read the wall of text. Also make the text something more "fun", like comic sans MS.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:17 PM   #9
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Even the guy who made Comic Sans is sick of Comic Sans.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:27 AM   #10
Lirange
Bad Kid

Hessah's post is what your post should look like
Headings should be separate and should be bolded and in big letters
and the font you use is eh, the default font would be a better choice, easier to read.