Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
TehBunneh
Slime

TehBunneh is on a distinguished road
Permanent mount

Hey,

I've looked everywhere for this information and I couldn't seem to find it. So I've decided to ask it myself.

I'm thinking of purchasing a permanent Fiesta mount. I've noticed that each mount description specifies that they need rations to move at full speed.

If that's true, then technically mounts don't need rations. My questions are:
  • At what speed will a mount move without feeding him rations?
  • Are rations necessary to ride the mount?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
TehBunneh
TehBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Haven't played in years, but when I did, they needed ration, and when they ran out, they went slow as molasses. It's comparable to having your character walk. Not run, walk.

So lets say one of the pony sticks runs at 150% at full speed, and 50% when its out. A mount that runs at 300% won't decrease by 100% like the pony sticks. It's going to run at 50% speed too.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #3
TehBunneh
Slime

Thanks for the quick answer. Looks like Outspark wont make any money from me.

I don't see the reason why I'd purchase something which is permanent, yet still requires me to give them money on monthly basis.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Rations are a cheaper way to keep a mount, than buying a new one every month.. they're like the floating stones on a wooden horse, it's only consumed when you're on it, so if you only use the mount when you need it (as oppose to those people that just sits on their mount all day), a pack of rations would usually last you quite a while...

Rations are (or at least.. were.. hvn't played for years) consumed at a slower rate than floating stones..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #5
TehBunneh
Slime

I've bought the mount even though I'm strongly against these rations thingy. Hopefully I wont need to buy rations more than once a month (if I'll even play that long :P).
Old 12-05-2012, 09:09 PM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL As much as I'm against the way Fiesta tries to suck money out of us... I did find a permanent mount to be quite a good investment... keke

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:50 AM   #7
miniaakarshan
Hero Slime

miniaakarshan is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TehBunneh View Post
I've bought the mount even though I'm strongly against these rations thingy. Hopefully I wont need to buy rations more than once a month (if I'll even play that long :P).
I regret to perform as indeed as you say, I've also tried this.
miniaakarshan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 10:17 PM   #8
earlwebster
Slime

earlwebster is on a distinguished road
just curious there is some talk about feeding a perm mount with another mount is this possible??
earlwebster is offline   Reply With Quote