Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
[Fiesta Anniversary]Reminisce with Fiestafan!

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY FIESTA!

Can you believe it's been 4 years already? It feels like just a few months ago I signed up for the closed beta. As gamers, we all know that when it comes to the games we play, they become more than just a game to us. It becomes an adventure... an adventure where we meet friends from different places around the world and make memories.

As time passes I'm sure many of you have become a bit nostalgic as you look back to the times you've had with your friends, whether you play together today or not, and can't help but smile or laugh.

We'd sure love to hear your stories! This is why we'd love it if you could...

The instructions are simple--- Simply sit back and reminisce on your favorite Fiesta Online memory. Oh, and you have to share it with us of course! It's your goal to make everyone laugh, smile, cry, or tug at everyone's heart strings as they tag along with your story.

In this contest anyone could win and you can get as creative as you'd like. Share screenshots, pictures, add drawings--- heck, make a video if you wish. You could also simply tell us. There is no guarantee on what will win us over, but we're excited to read them all!

But before you get started there are a few steps and rules you must follow!

Rules:
1. You must be a member of the Fiestafan forum.
2. You must go to Roumen Port first and give an introduction thread. Simply stop by and say hi!
3. Post your entry in this thread.
4. Remember to provide your sparkID.
5. Remember to follow the basic forum rules.
  • Images are preferably within forum image size limited (approx. 500x600px). Please note the image will automatically be re-sized and turned into a link if not.
  • Video entries must be uploaded to Youtube and should not exceed 3:50. Simply post the video link like a normal forum link.
  • For written entries, please be considerate of the time it might take to read your entry. While we would love to read it, please avoid writing a novel.

I'll also remind you that all entries will be public for everyone to see and reply to. Please be respectful of the entrants and their work. This is meant to be a friendly competition.

Submission period: September 27 - October 1st 11:59 PM PST
The winners will be announced on 10/03/2011

There will be a first, second, third place winner, and 2 honorable mentions. Each will win a prize from the Outspark cash shop (Outspark is providing all prizes!)

Prizes Include:

First place: Elite Leveling Bundle
Second place: Nightmare Pack
Third place: Banshee's Demise

Honorable Mention #1 - Angel Set
Honorable Mention #2 - Angel Set

Last edited by Rightclaw; 09-29-2011 at 12:08 AM..
Old 09-24-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
kanga110
Slime

kanga110 has disabled reputation
My First Love
The warm, benevolent rays from the sun caressed and bathed us in a gentle silken cocoon. The salty crystals from the ocean tickled my olfactory nerves … and her scent, so sweet like a ripened grape freshly plucked from the vineries of Spain intertwined with the smell of the sea. Our hands were together; interwoven bonds of unbreakable love and attraction. There was nothing that could stop us. Nothing could prevent us from being together. Nothing could detract our gaze from one another…

Or so I had thought.

It was a hot scalding summer’s day when I first met her; Pink floral dress, bright red hair in a scrawling mess, running in the school playground. Her cheeks were dampened with sweat and the remains of tangerines were visible on her lips.

I was in love.

My hands screwed tightly into little balls and my head bowed down low as I urged myself to have the courage to talk to her. My heart was a bongo, beating and thudding.

Boom…
BOom…
BOOM!

“Are you okay?” A small, gentle voice startled me from my internal struggle and I gasped in astonishment. It was her! My eyes shot wide and my mouth gaped open as I struggled to make my mouth move. She chuckled as she took my hand and led me to the garden.

“My name is Silver. What’s yours?” she asked, curiously. My mouth gaped open, but once again I could not say anything. It was as if a driving force blocked my voice box and winded me every time she spoke. Her voice was Goddess Teva’s; a beautiful melody gently tickling my ear drums. I noticed that the birds were chirping in sweet mellow tones and the cicadas were vibrating in perfect harmony as we passed by the great oaks that guarded the entrance to the garden. I further realised that my ‘should-be-sweaty-palms-since-it-is-hot-and-I-am-holding-hands-with-my-lover’ were rather cool and dry like holding a glass of water with replenishing ice cubes on a hot summer’s day.

We sat down on a wooden bench in the middle of the vacant park. Well, we tried. (Author comment: Why on earth can’t we sit on benches or chairs in Fiesta? Why do we always have to sit on the ground? X.X) We sat in front of the park bench and stared at the sky; cloudless and a perfect turquoise blue.

The seagulls croaked above as I stared at her bright blue eyes once more. “I…I…” I began as I felt the reminiscing feelings of anxiety I had felt in the past, “I love you.” From that moment on, life felt like a gamble – does she love me? My teeth bit hard into my lips and my eyes bore into hers as I anxiously waited for a response.

Suddenly, I could not breathe. Everything around me was motionless, as if time itself had stopped in its tedious tracks. The sun had stopped shining, the birds had stopped singing and the cicadas could be heard no more. Silver’s mouth hanged in a motionless stir and her eyes had frozen. Then, I realised what had happened.

“You have been disconnected.”

Spark ID: pineapple_crush
Old 09-24-2011, 04:03 AM   #3
kklathan8613
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: S0rrowsong
Server: Legel
kklathan8613 is on a distinguished road
It was a bright new day, or rather, the continuation of a great night. Having just gotten off of my job working the graveyard shift I decided to log into Fiesta and get on my Trickster for some fun before I lay my head down to sleep.

Being a newcomer to the world of Fiesta, I still was not quite sure what to expect. All of the areas were new and full of wonderful things to explore. Having successfully explored a few new areas the day prior I must say that my quest log was-a-burstin with the bounty of my previous days effort and I was excited to turn them in.

Behold, a bright light shines and I find that I have leveled up! Oh happy day! This opens up a new experience for me at that point: the Millennium Robo Kingdom Quest. Having read briefly about this event on the message boards I was intrigued to see how it would play out. Well, I was fortunate and there was a KQ that would start in just a few minutes that I could join!Oh happy day!

I join the KQ, and, still being a newcomer took much delight in the new area. Being wise in the ways of the MMO however, I decided to be on the safe side and activated a T3 speed scroll that was given to my by my academy master as a reward for leveling up. Approximately 30 seconds into the Kingdom Quest I was running around the room when something that had been naging me to that point fully caught my attention: Where was everyone else?

I then realized that I was all alone facing the forces of darkness by myself. My little Trickster was shaking in her proverbial boots. But I would show them what a Newbie Trickster could do!

I managed to last just over 10 minutes before I died; kiting that many monsters behind me was truly an awesome sight. However, around that magical 10 minute mark I suffered from the Bane of all MMO players: Lag. Yes, I lagged and when I came back it was to see the dancing letters of "Fail" inform me that all was not as it was meant to be.

Still, I do not count that as a failure. It stuck then in my mind and remains to this day one of my most fond memories of in the world if Fiesta.

SparkID: kklathan8613
Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, looking at the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. I'm on a chair.

Last edited by kklathan8613; 09-24-2011 at 04:07 AM..
Old 09-24-2011, 05:25 AM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
One additional rule, while you're reading the stories, you must listen to these:

Old 09-24-2011, 09:11 AM   #5
kklathan8613
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: S0rrowsong
Server: Legel
kklathan8613 is on a distinguished road
New rule: I like.
Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, looking at the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. I'm on a chair.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:59 AM   #6
Heiji
Speedy Slime

Heiji is on a distinguished road
Summer fun with GM_Kobal xP
It all started at the beginning of summer, when I decided to start entering in-game events. So I made nub characters in all servers, including a mage named "Kobalz_Wife" in Bijou, knowing it will catch attention. But little did I know, attention is not the only thing I caught..

One fine day, when the "PopQuiz" event was being hosted, I ran to the OX quiz field the moment “Kobalz_Wife” finally hit lvl 10, and found a small crowd already there. I squeeze my way through and found.. GM_Kobal amongst the crowd!!

“OH NO!! I see Kobal! Was I late? Has the event already started?" I shouted.

Big mistake.. Immediately, shouts, regular chats, and my whisper started filling faster than a bullet train on roller-blades!

“IMPOSTER!”

“I tot impersonating a GM is bannable?”

“OMG! Kobal’s wife! =O”

“No fair! I wanna be Kobal’s wife :/ ”

“How original =3=”

I was astounded by the reaction.. However, rage was not all they offered! There was even a lvl 100+ cleric (I know because he had his aura on) who had asked for my hand in marriage! I didn’t reply any of the chats at all, worried that I might really be banned if Kobal spotted my name, until...

[GM]Kobal:“Hi! -Waves at wife-“

[GM]Kobal:“Wait, I have a wife? O_O”

And with just that, everyone calmed down and started playing along. People started asking friendly, yet funny questions like,

“Did you make Kobal his curry today?”

“I know you’re actually WishBone >=D”

“Tell me Kobal snores in his sleep! :O”

I lol’d and began acting like Kobal's stand-in wife since then. I would tease Kobal whenever he DC’ed in events, made him pixel-curry sandwiches when he typo’ed, pat his head and stuffs like that.. There was even once when he found me on my other character while helping another player resolve her 'secret lover' issue ( I spam "I LOVE YOU" to a friend using an alternate character, and she was annoyed because she never knew who it was, so she got Kobal on the case) Kobal immediately lol'd after finding out, and posted a notice saying "ROFL, I found my wife" so all maps in that particular server can read it.. We had lots of fun together throughout summer, UNTIL he found something wrong about my name..

[GM Kobal]: “Wait, This is not my wife! She’s Kobalz wife, not mine @_@”

[GM Kobal]: “I feel sorry for that Kobalz fella.. I don’t mean to cheat on his wife!”

Me: “.....-speechless-.....”

And unfortunately, that was during the end of summer.. I haven't been able to join in-game events ever since then, due to my assignments T.T
Nevertheless, it was an awesome summer to remember xD

Spark ID: heiji. (*Note: There is a dot at the end of my ID/name ><)
P/s: This is a true in-game story xD

EDIT:
After digging through my stash of screenies, I found some of the ones related to my story.. Good times, good times..

Last edited by Heiji; 09-27-2011 at 05:41 AM.. Reason: Just use the edit button on the top of your original post next time :)
Old 09-27-2011, 10:43 PM   #7
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Well first off, congrats to Fiesta for its 4 year anniversary :3~
SparkID: crystalblueheart
Okay, well onto my memories ~
Well, I believe this happened when I was around the beginning of the June, right when school was wrapping up. I had been broke a while before that, and eventually I made it up to around 3.5g. So I went to storage in order to get my restore set, since I was almost 55 at that point....I don't like coming back to Eldy just to go to storage XD SOOOOO anyways....I was leaving storage when someone randomly traded me. Whenever this happens, usually it's one of those people who either A) ask for money or B) put an item into the trade window and tell us how much they want for it and expect us to buy it. But it was C) none of the above. The person put a full restore set - with all 3 pieces - boots, armor, and pants - into the trade window and locked it. I tried to accept but then I had no room so I went back to storage to put it away and then retraded....I thanked him like 1000 times...well that's exaggerating a wee little bit but I'm one of those people who say thank you a billion times or who apologize and say sorry even when it's not my fault. Anyways, I asked him why he gave it to me and he's like I don't need it and you're about to be 55 anyways. If anything, this is one of my most loved Fiesta moments - other than partying up to kill monsters of course ^^ That was one of the kindest strangers I've ever met in Fiesta. This always reminds me that for every hater there is someone who loves. <3

She talks A LOT for her age. It amazes me.
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
LMAO, first 15 seconds...

*picks up fork, eats with it*
*chews*
*throws fork*
Screw that!
pick up food with wand*
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Haha you quoted one of my typoes. I mean hand x.x been spending too much time on wow.
Originally Posted by Ericbraenda23 View Post
A a a axaxaxxxxxx dddaxasasasas
Originally Posted by crystalblueheart View Post
liohay8idnlfiohsd? I think I understand your language.
[CENTER]CENTER]
Old 09-28-2011, 01:56 AM   #8
Chikane
Slime

Chikane is on a distinguished road
... My favorite memory about fiesta… there are too many I can’t just mention one guys, I’ve tried this kind of contests before and I always say the same thing, after playing for almost 3 years there’s never just one favorite memory ~at least not for me~
… But I sure can tell you guys some of my favorite memories in game, to get myself started I remember those fun times I spent with my friends just chatting all day sitting by Roumen fountain or dancing by Elbama’s temple, back then lvling didn’t matter, it was all about making friends and having fun, then some time after I hit lvl 60 for first time and dropped my first nova in front of my master, that day almost made me cry >.< my master was such an awesome person, soon there came Christmas oh God my favorite time of the year in game, I have never seen snow in real life because it’s too hot where I live, also my parents don’t celebrate Xmas… which has always disappointed me because I love decorating Christmas trees and what not *^* well, all I can tell is that I was amazed when I saw snow falling in game and heard the Xmas songs on towns, since then I’ve spent two Christmas in game talking with my friends and giving away gifts because even if my family doesn’t celebrate it, I found it nice to have my in game family celebrating it with me, then probably my favorite part when I tell people my memories about fiesta, during those Christmas events I met a guy who I used to hate, and spawn kill and what not, he was always there to bother me omg he was so annoying! A few months later that guy helped me even after all I did to him, since then we became friends… actually after sometime we married in game just as friends, but as I usually say, only god knows what happened there because some months later we noticed that we actually fell in love with each other, (we do have a relationship in real life now and I love him more than anything, seriously) during that time I turned 18, and I was so happy because [GM]Straega sent in a notice saying “Happy Bday Shizu!” so a few seconds later my whisper got spammed, (that day Straega spawned a lot of slimes for us in FBZ3) ..also a few days later I got to prestige my first character, ~yes, I did cry while reading the job change quests, such cute story about what’s important in life~ Some months after things happened and I decided to move to a whole new server, Cypion, there I met Insanity guild and I found a new love for fiesta, never been in such awesome family before, since then I am loyal to that guild and nowadays I am an Admin! YAY! Of course I must add I loved all the support I got when I joined Fiesta Idol, where I won second place with my thriller video >.< That’s it guys most of my favorite memories in Fiesta, I know it might be too long for an entry but it deserves to be THIS LONG ~ I am a screenshot collector so here I attach my video with some of those moments and more ~ Thanks for the memories and I hope you guys liked it!
Also hope you don't mind my entry mixing both video and written >.< <3 sorry can't help it
SparkID: kawaii.tsuki

Last edited by Chikane; 09-28-2011 at 02:14 AM.. Reason: Forgot to add my sparkID >.<
Old 09-28-2011, 02:55 PM   #9
Hotaru
Slow Slime

Hotaru is on a distinguished road
A picture is worth a thousand words!
Being a cleric was mainly buffing and healing . . .to the point the little numbers on my keyboard got smudged out...

And leveling! Aiming for the top! Thanks to all my friends with helping me out! I remember going to DT with members originating from the same guild So if we level we level together as well!

Constantly looking for parties for DT, LN and KQ! I believe I have around 4 pages of Kingdom Quests chests in my inventory now . . .

Of course, all this did not happen without making friends and involving in crazy situations! Like GM Kobal nearly overflooding Swamp of Dawn with mimics since we always complain about the lack of mimics spots! This is also the first time I met Kobal, since I do not really participate in in-game events

Also, belonging in a guild which made you a part of their family! Unfortunately, the guild got disbanned, luckily the members are still around! And having fun!

Playing for around 2 years and still not getting tired of it!

SparkID: tohru-kun

Last edited by Hotaru; 09-30-2011 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: Spelling mistakes
Old 09-29-2011, 02:05 AM   #10
Besto
Slime

Besto is on a distinguished road

wen my coworkers married each other lmfao it was so much fun

diegox24x
Closed Thread