Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 06:35 AM   #11
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice

Yeah you can't vend in KQs either.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 02-03-2009, 07:16 AM   #12
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Reminds me of a few blockheads in KKP. Usually there's at least 3 people who afk at the start and leech. Then there's a certain idiot who did nothing the entire KQ but run around and dance. It wasn't like he was a low level fighter who can't survive KKP's belly flops or anything. HE WAS A RANGED CLASS. After telling him off, he STILL did nothing.

It bugs me when the useless people seem to get all the good rewards.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:24 AM   #13
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by a.L View Post
Reminds me of a few blockheads in KKP. Usually there's at least 3 people who afk at the start and leech. Then there's a certain idiot who did nothing the entire KQ but run around and dance. It wasn't like he was a low level fighter who can't survive KKP's belly flops or anything. HE WAS A RANGED CLASS. After telling him off, he STILL did nothing.

It bugs me when the useless people seem to get all the good rewards.
LMAO xD Agreed with a.L... that guy was a jerk.
KKP always has a bunch of losers in it. I especially hate the rangers who do nothing but sit around/do produc skills/dance/be the "cheerleader" etc. Lmao, DO SOMETHING USEFUL! >_> I don't mind fighters that can't survive KKP, but they should at least help mc or DD on the smaller bosses. Ugh -shakes fist- These people make my blood boil.

We feel your pain Giant D: There's idiots everywhere.

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-03-2009, 07:33 AM   #14
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
I've not seen too much leeching in KQs other than KKP. And I can understand why it does have leechers... sometimes it takes forever for a KKP to fill up, and people start doing other things. I've been guilty a couple of times of doing something else and forgetting that I signed up for KQ. It happens. Then I usually remember when the group is at Mara and I go through the mobs to catch up.

But it's just lame when they know they've leeched and then won't even help or anything. I know of a few people who would sign up for each KKP and then just afk at the starting point. Ugh. Easy mats, sure, but irritating as can be.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:34 AM   #15
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
When you see the same people leeching in almost every KKP, it really gets on the nerves. :/
Old 02-03-2009, 09:42 AM   #16
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
lol another robo thread...

Welcome to Bijou, it only gets worse from there.

Fighters who dont understand the concept of tanking in honeying, clerics who dont heal in any KQ, warriors who mock entire mobs of ogres during Minidragon while your fighting GGK, and I can only speculate as to how retarded it gets from there because im not high enough level to join spider or KKP.

Idlers are only just the beginning of your headache.

I have given up on Bijou for the most part. I extreme solo now. Extreme solo as in I dont buff anyone, I dont party anyone, I wont even rez someone who dies right in front of me. I had a few 7x's following me around in CP wondering if farmbots came back because all I did was mob and didnt speak at all. I hate people now in this game and it started with robo, so I feel your pain.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 02-03-2009, 10:49 AM   #17
GentleGiant
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: HappyEndOfYou
Current Level: 36
GentleGiant is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mindspank View Post
lol another robo thread...

Welcome to Bijou, it only gets worse from there.

Fighters who dont understand the concept of tanking in honeying, clerics who dont heal in any KQ, warriors who mock entire mobs of ogres during Minidragon while your fighting GGK, and I can only speculate as to how retarded it gets from there because im not high enough level to join spider or KKP.

Idlers are only just the beginning of your headache.

I have given up on Bijou for the most part. I extreme solo now. Extreme solo as in I dont buff anyone, I dont party anyone, I wont even rez someone who dies right in front of me. I had a few 7x's following me around in CP wondering if farmbots came back because all I did was mob and didnt speak at all. I hate people now in this game and it started with robo, so I feel your pain.
I would still have to say that there are a lot of decent people in this game, you just have to find them and remember who they are. If we all stick together then things will get done. This game has a lot going for it, but unfortunately the free-to-play model draws in way more riff-raff than even WoW, which in my experience was highly annoying a lot of the time. I can recall having people ninja loot decent green gear in instances that would have upgraded me, even though they had better blue gear on already!

My favorite MMO is still EverQuest 2, but when a Station Access account (which allows you access to 10 toons instead of only 4, which is important given how many tradeskill classes that game has) costs $33 and we have two of them between my wife and I, it just got too expensive with all my medical crap I have going on, so we switched to this free game knowing that we could spend just a few bucks here and there and it would go a long way.

I know you've had thoughts of quitting, but knowing that the level cap is going up and bugs are slowly getting fixed, I hope that you will stay. I really look forward to hanging out with you once I get to the higher levels. We seem to think a lot alike.
MoarShooz4WPlz - 2x Mage
GoBuffYourself - Cleric (and extra storage)
Old 02-03-2009, 11:01 AM   #18
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
...though there are idiots, I don't agree with Mindspank. There's a lot of amazing people in Fiesta, you just have to seek them out and stick by their side.

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #19
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
Man I find myself explaining myself alot.

**If you dont want to read the wall of text, here's the abridged version: Im a negative person, defined by negative events. Dont let my views turn into yours.**

I dont think that the entire server is full of crap. If I did I would go back to playing Battlefield 2. When I say I give up on people its more of an embelishment on how I actually feel. Fiesta operates alot like New York City. Alot of people running around doing their own thing. Some of them AMAZING people with shining personalities, alot of them filth and some just plain shit. What I mean by "Filth" is that while they have redeeming qualities (This ties into the expression I just made up just now "While you can always clean off filth, shit will always stink.") they have less than reputable means about doing things. I have met people in this game that were highly regarded as great people but were downright abbrasive when I met them. It all depends on the circumstances.

Your best friend might be someone elses enemy.

On a simmilar note dont let my stigmas and experiences DEFINE your overall opinion and views of the game or its players. People are here to draw their own conclusions and make their own friends while playing the game the way THEY want to play it. Just because the overall experience I have had with the community I play with has been negative does not necessarily mean yours will.

When playing a game with other people you are going to see the bad in people come out. Thats a given. And being that I am an overall negative person out of the game, I try to be as positive as I can but so much happens to me because I leave myself open that it just gives me a sour taste about the community in general. Alot of my negativity about its people is a byproduct of my own personal negativity twards life. When your a positive person, you tend to view life through rose tinted glasses. Well when your a negative person, you cant see life through your glasses because they are covered with shit.

On a side note. I was thinking about quitting. WAS. Too many people want me to quit. I had to remove myself from my guild because people were chain warring me. People tell me in whisper they want to slit my throat and kill my wife and kids. People dont like me. So in light of these facts, im not going anywhere. Because if they hate me so much, they will eventually quit because I wont. Im stubborn, negative and slightly optimistic. A sour mix but sometimes that sweet burst of optimisim at the end is worth it.

The only way people are getting rid of me is if I get banned, and I dont forsee that happening anytime soon.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger

Last edited by Mindspank; 02-03-2009 at 11:44 AM..
Old 02-03-2009, 06:00 PM   #20
FoxyBrown
Boogy

Harpoon Lagoon Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: FoxyBrown
Current Level: 75
FoxyBrown is on a distinguished road
Lol Mindspank... I'm glad to see you aren't quitting.

What do you do that makes people hate you so much?
Closed Thread