Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 01:54 AM   #1
GentleGiant
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: HappyEndOfYou
Current Level: 36
Server: Bijou
GentleGiant is on a distinguished road
Not only am I going to be lazy during KQ, I'm gonna BRAG about it!

So a little earlier my wife and I enter a Robo KQ to try and finish up the first quest. We're both level 36 so only the last few mobs are red to us, and I'm pretty buffed up with SC so I know I can contribute a lot.

We start off and everything is moving along just hunky dory, when all of a sudden somebody says that "Person X" isn't doing anything in their group. I assume this is to point out that someone is either afk or just leeching and needs to get their ass in gear.

A minute or so later, "Person X" is asking to be partied, followed by his/her original party leader admitting that "Person X" was kicked for not doing anything in their group.

So then, "Person X" starts bragging in /say and /shout about how they don't have to do anything for the rest of the KQ but dance around and be lazy! This was still at a stage during the KQ when it wasn't too hectic, so I spent a few moments openly admonishing "Person X" for their lousy behavior, with the majority of our partners agreeing with me.

In the end, we finished up the KQ just fine with only a few deaths, which my wife ran around helping to revive. Our rewards, which always seem to be just utter trash, once again consisted of a couple potions each.

But one other thing before I close out this rant: As I mentioned I am a pretty decent tank with a large HP pool and defense of almost 400, but I'm also still only level 36 so the very last mobs and the boss are an angry, blood red to me and put a major hurting on me. So, rather than tanking at that stage it was decided I'd be a runner. Only problem was I didn't have any speed increase scrolls on me. My wife did, but we were bugged and couldn't trade. Out loud, in open /say, she said that she was going to drop a T2 speed increase scroll for me, so please nobody pick it up.

Need I mention that some idiot picked up the scroll anyway?

Fortunately, one of our group mates who was an all around good guy ran me over to the edge of the room and away from everyone, and dropped another scroll. Nobody had the balls to try and steal that one.

Whoever you are who stole that first scroll, may I suggest that since you obviously needed it more than I did that you please sell it for a silver or two and buy yourself a personality? Thanks.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:58 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Haha I have no idea how many times Robo KQ has made me -headdeskfacepalm-

Just today we had a party of three archers and we invited a cleric. Us archers were doing tons of damage and receiving it too... and the cleric, instead of healing, leaves us saying he needs more exp. O_o Says that a fighter will give him more exp... right, three DDs are probably going to cash in more exp overall than a lone fighter. I should know... I'm a friggin' fighter on my main. >.>

Yup, lovely bunch of people in Robo. :]
Old 02-03-2009, 02:14 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
Whoever you are who stole that first scroll, may I suggest that since you obviously needed it more than I did that you please sell it for a silver or two and buy yourself a personality? Thanks.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Also make sure that the party is on Free Allocation when u do drop and pick up...

lost a few scrolls like that too LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-03-2009, 02:42 AM   #4
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Yeah, it's a sad story in Robo nearly everytime. Also, just so you know, you weren't bugged, it's just that you can't trade in KQs.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 02-03-2009, 02:42 AM   #5
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Ahh...Robo KQ.

You either:

*buy a new desk due to all the /headdesking the idiots in there make you do

*attain the understanding and patience of a saint, petition the Almighty God/gods/gods of atheism to forgive your idiot brethren, because they quite literally know not what they do.

*become one of them...

Good luck man.

^and yes, what Vasu said about trade is true. If you want to exchange something, you'll have to either drop it or set-up shop.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:08 AM   #6
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Robo. Ew.

Yeah you can't trade items, but you can drop them. In the future, come prepared for the worst because the people in this KQ play awful. Make sure you have speed scrolls and everything else, as you never know what job you'll have to undertake/be left with in Robo. It's all about preparation.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 02-03-2009, 05:16 AM   #7
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Since you probably trust your wife, you could set up shop for some insane amount for a single scroll and then she can give you the money back after the KQ.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:19 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I dont think vending works anymore in KQ....

(maybe coz people kept complaining that people are selling GH keys in KQ LOL!)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-03-2009, 05:59 AM   #9
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Figures. There always has to be a few dicks that ruin it for everyone else.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:07 AM   #10
GentleGiant
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: HappyEndOfYou
Current Level: 36
Server: Bijou
GentleGiant is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Since you probably trust your wife, you could set up shop for some insane amount for a single scroll and then she can give you the money back after the KQ.
My wife is the best!!

Sometimes I have to wonder how it is she puts up with my extreme outspokenness like she does, when people in the game make me want to reach through the intertubes and choke the life out of them, but I'm definitely happy.
MoarShooz4WPlz - 2x Mage
GoBuffYourself - Cleric (and extra storage)

Last edited by GentleGiant; 02-03-2009 at 06:08 AM.. Reason: not enough :love:
Closed Thread