Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2007, 02:21 PM   #20
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by KY_Jelly View Post
i'm sorry, but where do you play that fighters dont use many hp or sp stones?

lets think about it. no matter what, the fighter's taking damage, so he HAS to use HP stones, no two ways around it. even if you try to farm green monsters, you'll have to stone at least occasionally.

now a fighter can attempt to use fewer HP stones by skill spamming, but they naturally have such low SP stocks that they will end up munching through all their SP stones too.

Either way, no matter how you look at it, a fighter will always be using HP stones (which are ungodly expensive for fighters) and most of the time will be using SP stones too.

Now i never played as a mage, but general consensus from what i've heard on here and the outspark forums is that fighters are far and away the most expensive class.
If you're going to quote me the least you can do is read the entire thing first. I said Fighter's don't use up as many HP/SP potions/stones as Mage's do. Mage's are the most expensive class to play and I can say this because i've played each class and i've gotten them all to level 20+. I got my Cleric up to level 47 and I was earning tons of money and spending only about 3s-ish when I had to go re-stone. But when duoing with my friend in Uruga I was earning roughly 100s a day. And I only had to buy spells/skills every so often.

With my Mage I spend a ton of money on spells, stones, etc. but I don't make nearly as much money. In fact, I rarely ever make money and i'm pretty much going broke. Which is also why i'm trying to sell my Guild so I can get some money to purchase equipment in the later levels. Fighter's are meat shields and easily get into parties. And Clerics are more concerned with healing the Fighter's than they are with Mage's so if we get hit we have to heal ourselves.