Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 04:51 AM   #1
Lexaeus
Bat

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road
Darn you heal aggro

This is my first rant because I usually have fun with the game and ignore most of the negative aspects of the game because it is just a game.

So anyways I finally got to lvl 33 today I got into my first robo kq and everything was doing for the whole group and all. Then it came to the running section. We had designated everything and all that whatanot. But the last 3 seconds before the kq ended I drew heal aggro from robo because I was healing the runner. Robo killed me in one hit three seconds before the kq ended and I was out of hearts............... Heal aggro hates me and so does robo. Darn you robo and your roboness.

Not much of a rant but o well. Back to lvling up to get to 47 to be able to endure buff people.

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy
Old 07-28-2008, 05:16 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Ah yes.. i hate it when you die all of a sudden just before KQ ends... felt like 30 mins of hard work has gone to waste with no reward chest (though not much usually comes out of robo chest)

but i still get annoyed.. often i go take a shower after to cool off LOL!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-28-2008, 06:07 AM   #3
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
Oh man....*raises hand* I've been in that situation numerous amount of times, it sucks....I know...especially when your runner, you have about an 80% chance of that happening. It isn't fun, me of all people should know xD.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:13 PM   #4
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
I will only say - love whatever aggro heal will get you coz when you get to the L60 job change you will wish it was triple or even quadruple what it is coz I'm tell'in ya, that thing is a booger-bear for clerics due to too little aggro.

Just spam pots in KQ and love your little bits of clerical aggro.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 07-28-2008, 12:32 PM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
LOL @ Loki

I used to get annoyed at heal aggro to. It's like, wth, why do mobs have to be smart and go for the healer? Dx

But I learnt to love it too. Not because of what Loki said, since I haven't done job change yet, but hey, it means I've been doing my job properly and my healing overtakes the aggro from the fighter! YEAH!

I always duo in abyss with my partner (archer), and he always pulls this massive bunch of mobs in a room - all at the same time. And by massive, I do mean, MASSIVE! Especially when we're in the big rooms.

Anyway. He usually pulls the whole lot, and starts running in circles while casting poison mist and AoE attacks on them and I would just stand around and heal spam. Once, I heal spammed and SUDDENLY, more than HALF the lot started charging at me (I was standing quite far away, so I saw it coming) and I was like WOAHH! We both barely survived (or I think one of us might have died on some occasions, I don't remember) but it was all good and fun to run around the room together!
Old 07-28-2008, 01:22 PM   #6
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post

I always duo in abyss with my partner (archer), and he always pulls this massive bunch of mobs in a room - all at the same time. And by massive, I do mean, MASSIVE! Especially when we're in the big rooms.

Sounds like Rof but I don't think it is. OMG, Rof stressed me to a serious degree in the L60 Abyss pulling an entire large room all at one time. Now that my mage is in the 60's I don't mind it so much - now Spirit has to stress over 6,000,000,000 mobs on us, Me, my mage just spams aoe and pots.

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Once, I heal spammed and SUDDENLY, more than HALF the lot started charging at me (I was standing quite far away, so I saw it coming) and I was like WOAHH! We both barely survived (or I think one of us might have died on some occasions, I don't remember) but it was all good and fun to run around the room together!
It's so funny when it takes a few seconds to register before you realize you need to run.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 07-28-2008, 11:21 PM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post

Sounds like Rof but I don't think it is. OMG, Rof stressed me to a serious degree in the L60 Abyss pulling an entire large room all at one time. Now that my mage is in the 60's I don't mind it so much - now Spirit has to stress over 6,000,000,000 mobs on us, Me, my mage just spams aoe and pots.
It's Dyna... trust me... Dyna's worse than Rof... sometimes we still cant keep him alive when we had 2 clerics and 2 fighters LOL! good times though... I wonder when we'll get into the same abyss again HAHAHA

Talk about abyss... I've had a few times where I had a fighter in my party and he went to grab the mobs around the room, I'd stand back and heal him as he collect more... but more than often 50% of them comes after me before he gets to the end of the room..

so the fighter thinks he hasnt got enough mobs and get MORE... i'm like... X_x kill these first >< *HEAL HEAL HEAL*

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-28-2008, 11:24 PM   #8
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
LOL

Fighters are... not very helpful when Archers go pull those mobs. Their Mock doesn't do anything.

>_<
Old 07-28-2008, 11:28 PM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

true that.. my heal aggro seems to work 10x better than fighter's mock in abyss.. how ironic...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread