Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 11:15 PM   #1
RikoRain
Mushroom Fighter

RikoRain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RikoRain Send a message via MSN to RikoRain Send a message via Yahoo to RikoRain
120 Class Change, Info?

So we know with the big Korean update there was a raise to the 120-129 levels and a new class change at 120, where players will get to choose (or be chosen for them?) to be 1 of two classes, for each existing class right now.

Example:
Fighters -> Warriors at lv 60
Warriors -> Gladiator OR Knight at lv 120

If you want a bit more info on that part check here, where the guy has posted the fighters armor and appearance difference.

Anyway, we know that each of the two new classes uses different weapons (Gladiator uses axe, Knight uses s/s), BUT, my question / discussion here being...

Do we get to choose?
Or is it chosen for us depending on our stats?
Or are there set requirements needed to be met first before we can choose which we wanna be?

More info on this would be greatly appreciated.
Also..

Feel free to post pictures of the *8* (yes 8, since each of the 4 classes turns into 2) pictures, armors, weapons, information.. etc.

Thanks
Old 04-07-2009, 11:21 PM   #2
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
I'm pretty sure we get to choose, and I THINK its different job change quests depending on what you choose.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:34 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Woohoo!!!! Found it. Took me awhile, because I could not remember who posted it. Check out this thread. It has images and some info.

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/show...895#post183895

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 04-08-2009, 12:15 AM   #4
OasisFan
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: OasisFan
Current Level: 73
Server: Bijou ftw!
OasisFan is on a distinguished road
Ty for the link Spirit ^^
Old 04-08-2009, 12:33 AM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Fiestafans usually 2 steps ahead ^^;;
Old 04-08-2009, 12:56 AM   #6
srabble031
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: sWooShhh
Current Level: SweeEsHhh
Server: sWaaAssSH
srabble031 is on a distinguished road
I think sharpshooters get a skill where they can go invisible

and wizards get a skil where they turn into a bird *O*
Old 04-08-2009, 01:13 AM   #7
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Did a certain staff at Outspark not mention that level 120 is the end of the road for Outspark's Fiesta? They may be taking their version on quite a departure from the predecessors.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."
Old 04-08-2009, 02:52 AM   #8
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
From all the threads I read at OS forums, it seems decided over there that class-change is at 110. Can't remember what was mentioned exactly, but there was something along the lines of ''since equipment/skills blah blah is different at this level, therefore Job-Change is at 110.''

Someone clarify?
Old 04-09-2009, 02:43 PM   #9
Isuma
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Zanori/iSpirit/Isuma
Current Level: 89/85/85
Server: Apoline
Isuma has a spectacular aura aboutIsuma has a spectacular aura about
As for skills and what classes they go to click here

For armors click here

As you can see the skills and weapons/armors branch off at 110, that wouls only further hint that the "Job Change" is level 110, why isnt next cap raise 109? Who knows, maybe there will be an event to see who branches off first, like they had with level 59-79 "Legends Of Isya". More will arise about this the closer we get, hopefully we get there soon and right (i.e. no massive game glitching/crashing bugs).

Edit: What I dont understand is the ending level weapons in the Korean versions cap. At level 128 Warlocks get their final wand but at level 124 Wizards get their final staff, but everyother class weapons end at 124. Whats the deal with that?

iSpirit Level 85 Battle Warrior/Zanori Level 89 Battle Warrior/Isuma Level 85 Divine Paladin

Last edited by Isuma; 04-09-2009 at 02:48 PM..
Old 04-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #10
pigspark
Baby Werebear

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Ultimious, Soul_Aimer
Current Level: 51
Server: apoline
pigspark is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to pigspark Send a message via Yahoo to pigspark
wooho will be cool if outspark can updeate to korean ver faster
Closed Thread