Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 01:49 PM   #31
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Icy View Post
>_< without constant attention from clerics, I couldn't keep up with the beating. Horrible.

If I steal the first hits on a bunch of mobs, devaste will stun up to 10 of them, if only no one else scatters them =/
i don't know many of the skills but that's the fighter aoe right? so then you could use that to make sure you hold agro while others used their aoes as well? i know the archer aoe has a way too long cool down to make it useful (the one i have now at least) but i don't know anything about mages so would that work to let multiple mages just spam a aoe and possibly take kill at least most of the mob at once? and would that be the best idea *knows nothing of robo KQ besides what was mentioned in first post*

-EDIT- i'm asking because i was wondering if maybe if you know for sure that the fighter can take whatever's coming and all of it without too much trouble would one fighter, one healer, 2 mages, and an archer kill faster than a team of (trying to remember from the original idea) i think it was a fighter, 2 clerics, and archer and mage? (sorry if i got that wrong, kinda in a hurry, i keep losing track of time >_<)

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"

Last edited by Destrus; 08-19-2007 at 01:54 PM..
Old 08-19-2007, 01:54 PM   #32
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
That's good logic, but Outspark's ridiculously imbalanced numbers turn all war tactics upside down. I think the monsters have roughly 3-4khp, which is overwhelming enough to make killing a mob difficult even for 10 mages. And 10 mages in the Robo KQ is presumably a fail, as their fragile HP turns them into purple dominoes.

Edit: I think it would work, but we'll just have to see who signs up, so far the numbers are looking thin. Originally I wanted two clerics for the safety, but after going through the KQ several times I don't think that this will be an issue. DPS will take priority now.

Last edited by Dynamics; 08-20-2007 at 05:51 AM..
Old 08-19-2007, 02:21 PM   #33
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Destrus View Post
i don't know many of the skills but that's the fighter aoe right? so then you could use that to make sure you hold agro while others used their aoes as well?
Indeed, that is what I use to stun up to 10 monsters. I put lots of skill points into it, but there is still an 6-second gap before I can stun again. The problem is, Devestate is a lvl 43 skill. Few people who join robo KQ are towards the upper end of the level bracket =/

Originally Posted by Destrus View Post
if you know for sure that the fighter can take whatever's coming and all of it without too much trouble would one fighter, one healer, 2 mages, and an archer kill faster than a team
Devastate is not like Snearing kick... While I do pull the monsters at first, if someone does more damage to them/run around too much/heal me too much the monsters scatter. It was difficult to gather them monsters. People tend to run away from me so in effect they are breaking up my crowd control =( Also, some of those monster do biiiig damage =S Being on the receiving end of 5-6 skele knights while the clerics run around saving themselves is pretty nasty. Instead of 2 mages how about more clerics? xP

>_< I hit lv 48...

Last edited by Icy; 08-20-2007 at 05:43 PM..
Old 08-20-2007, 02:03 PM   #34
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Awww Icy can't do it with us ;~;

Btw, time to update some levels. ^-^

More more more people signing up please! I should shout in game later to see if anyone would join.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:52 AM   #35
Cookie
Mushroom Fighter

Cookie is on a distinguished road
We finally won. No strategy or anything, just ran like mad lol.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:56 AM   #36
es_19
Bored Imp

^____^
Old 08-21-2007, 01:12 AM   #37
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Anything good from the box?
Old 08-21-2007, 01:36 AM   #38
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
The more important question is: How'd you win?
Old 08-21-2007, 01:51 AM   #39
Cookie
Mushroom Fighter

Cookie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by fullback1719 View Post
Anything good from the box?
I got a +1% crit and +70 sp earrings i think, 2 blessed elrue and 5 pots. My friend got a +4 lvl40 sword.

Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post
The more important question is: How'd you win?
We stayed in the south room until the mobs from the last wave rush in, we ran out and just run around with the mobs behind us. We did that for the last 5 minutes lol. -.-"
Old 08-21-2007, 02:08 AM   #40
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
How much exp do you need to lvl up at that lvl?