Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-08-2007, 10:29 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
[Outspark] Upcoming Patch Notes

Hello OUTSPARK players,

We would like to inform you of an upcoming server maintenance and patch to all Fiesta game servers will be coming soon. Below are some of the changes that will be implemented in this patch.

Patch Notes

General
  • [Chat Channels] – “/s” shout function. In order to shout to a zone your character must be above level 6. Players below that level can still ask and request for help in general chat; however shouting below level 6 is now prohibited.

Class Changes

Fighter
  • A one hand weapon attack animation was previously shown as a two hand attack. This has now been fixed to display the correct weapon animation.

Items
  • Item names longer than 32 characters long are now correctly displayed.

Quests
  • “Grandpa Robin’s Request” quest is now completeable.

User Interface
  • Added error message "You cannot select the production skill in your current status" relating to the mushroom house, dead or idle status.

World Environment
  • Fixed walk animation bug, where user's character walked instead of run, in state of "fear"

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed the formatting of the double quotation marks around system notices.
  • Example: “ “[GM}Steam”” has become level 20”
  • Fixed animation where character cannot perform equipment change action while on riding a mover.
  • Fixed a bug that made some Kingdom Quest reward boxes had a chance of not giving a reward. After this patch, all Kingdom Quest Reward boxes will contain at least some sort of small reward.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

- The OUTSPARK Team

Source: http://www.outspark.com/forums//showthread.php?t=14627

--------------------------------

This was already posted 2 days ago but I noticed it today. Yay for all KQ's having some type of reward! ;D
Old 10-08-2007, 11:20 AM   #2
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Yay, no more empty boxes =D=D

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:06 PM   #3
Grudger
Blue Crab

In-Game Name: Ryengeku
Current Level: 5x
Server: Epith
Grudger is an unknown quantity at this point
If the fixed one quest. why not others like the robo quest in VT. I haven't tried to do it but don't even want to because ppl said it was bugged and couldn't be turned in.
Grudger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:53 PM   #4
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
YAY all KQs get rewards. XD. No more empty boxes Maybe I can get a nice weapon now
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
secbro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:56 PM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Grudger View Post
If the fixed one quest. why not others like the robo quest in VT. I haven't tried to do it but don't even want to because ppl said it was bugged and couldn't be turned in.
Maybe they're starting with the lower level quests first, xD. Patience, patience... at least not all of the updates are stupid like some other games. D:
Old 10-08-2007, 01:55 PM   #6
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
The empty chest was a bug? I never realized that. Well i'm glad they're fixing. I'm tired of getting nothing especially when i'm either doing all the work or picking up all the slack from the other players who don't know what they're doing. But one thing they need to work on right now is getting rid of the lag. There's too many players on Apoline and it has gotten me killed numerous times and with 100+ EXP lost each time... that gets very annoying. They need to add at least two maybe three more servers and get a way to allow people to switch once they're made for a short period of time. Just my two cents.
MagesRequiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 04:43 PM   #7
Izanagi
Honeying

Izanagi is on a distinguished road
I am going to pipe up here, I've said this in game. We are fixing a LOT of things this patch, I just didn't want to have to type out 20 pages worth of patch notes. So this was a brief summary.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:10 PM   #8
Elrohier
Mara Pirate Sailor

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Elrohier
Current Level: 2x
Elrohier is on a distinguished road
I always forget that we have a gm on FF.

Anyways, at least there doing something and slowly working everything out. That's all that matters right? Look at some other games out of beta. >.>
Old 10-08-2007, 05:48 PM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
So does some others <.< He's like a spy lol.

I hope lvl 40+ quests get fixed soon D: atleast some.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:52 PM   #10
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Elrohier View Post
I always forget that we have a gm on FF.

Anyways, at least there doing something and slowly working everything out. That's all that matters right? Look at some other games out of beta. >.>
In all honesty... I don't think thats [GM]Kaalan. Something about him just doesn't seem right and i've never really seen any proof of him actually being a GM. (Sorry about the OT post).

I had an idea to help with the bots/spammers. Make it so that the only way to shout is to purchase an item that allows you to shout. Don't make it too expensive because that would just piss people off.
MagesRequiem is offline   Reply With Quote