Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

View Poll Results: What is your fav. quote?
Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life gives us love creating a fairy tale. ~ Unknown 0 0%
There are two kinds of people in the world, those who believe there are two kinds of people in the world and those who dont. 0 0%
An ounce of image is wort a pound of performance 0 0%
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. ~ Mahatma Gandhi 0 0%
Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. -- Mark Twain 0 0%
A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself – Unknown 0 0%
We usually lose today, because there has been a yesterday, and tomorrow is coming - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 0 0%
A person may cause evil to others not only by his actions but by his inaction, and in either case he is justly accountable to them for the injury.: - John Stuart Mill 0 0%
Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination – Voltaire 0 0%
Life moves on even though memories try to keep you frozen in time 0 0%
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein 1 16.67%
Some books leave us free and some books make us free. - Ralph Waldo Emerson 0 0%
When working towards the solution of a problem, it always helps if you know the answer - Rule of accuracy 0 0%
Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at the goal. -- Dr. MLK jr 1 16.67%
"Go ahead and do the impossible. Its worth the look on the faces of those who said you couldnt" - Walter Bagehot 4 66.67%
Nothing is more painful than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him. 0 0%
Only someone who has cried a great deal understands why someone else wants to stop the tears. 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Quotes

Lol Okay so..... I have a little collections of quotes from last summer. (It needs to grow rawr!)

So... just wanting to see of the ones I have collected which ones y'all like the most xP and if you have any of your own fav quotes feel free to post them~
Old 05-26-2009, 09:09 PM   #2
Lirange
Bad Kid

eh i only some of them
but probably my favorite quote of all time is from Dr.Seus
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
Old 05-26-2009, 09:13 PM   #3
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Hmm, none of those are really my cuppa. How about anything by W.C. Fields?
Old 05-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #4
DeathMagnetic
Hungry Wolf

DeathMagnetic has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to DeathMagnetic
"I'm not racist, I have a black president."

Dane Cook - ISolated INsident, May, 2009.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:07 PM   #5
Lirange
Bad Kid

lol!
i saw that on comedy central xD
Old 05-27-2009, 12:45 AM   #6
Kaiki
King Crab

In-Game Name: Kaiki, Veeva, Kyvee, Warrior_Kai
Current Level: 9x, 7x, 3x, 3x
Kaiki is on a distinguished road
Good quotes!

Some of my favorites...
"Write drunk; Edit sober." ~Ernest Hemingway
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities." ~Theodor Geisel
"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." ~William James
"I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it." ~Charles M. Schulz
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." ~Henry David Thoreau

Siggy & Ava by Loveless ~ Thanks!

"Happiness is a Swedish sunset --
it is there for all,
but most of us look the other way
and lose it."
~Mark Twain
Closed Thread