Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-19-2007, 08:01 PM   #11
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of

When i saw the Snow Bunny... I was like.. It's... white.... reaaaaaaallly white... I thought that is what it's supposed to be. Guess not LOL.
Valentines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 09:09 PM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Valentines View Post
When i saw the Snow Bunny... I was like.. It's... white.... reaaaaaaallly white... I thought that is what it's supposed to be. Guess not LOL.
LOL yeah! i thought they brought out a new house for Xmas~ LOL then i looked in cash shop and cant find it... then i thought its the juice bar thing that was suppose to go around (which i never found) but yeah... guess not too! HAHA

and the fighter def decrease is so annoying... and the axe skill animation not coming out.. me and my fighter bf went duo in CP... and as soon as we got there we got trained on by 4 mobs... usually we can handle it (with difficulty) but he thought his skills isnt working and his health was dropping like crazy so i spam heal and i got he aggro and eventually i died...

but i guess i cant complain.. all the fixed quest made up for the exp i lost =)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:15 AM   #13
kdgns
Slime

kdgns is on a distinguished road
For the stack bug, it still stacks the items you pick up from ground, so to get around it, you can drop the item then pick it up again. Just be careful someone doesn't loot your stuff.
kdgns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:47 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kdgns View Post
For the stack bug, it still stacks the items you pick up from ground, so to get around it, you can drop the item then pick it up again. Just be careful someone doesn't loot your stuff.
yeah.. i thought there's a 5 sec thing where when u drop it.. no one else can pick it up for 5 secs...

but yesterday i dropped 2 summon Beast leather and when i want to pick it up again (half a sec later) and its gone =/ lucky i didnt drop 42 SBL.. which was wat i was moving from the storage to my inventory...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-20-2007, 01:11 PM   #15
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Hessah, were you in a party? I know that Patches, Loki, and I kept forgetting to change to Free alloc. and we all kept getting each other's stuff. We had to trade it back to each other.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:31 PM   #16
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
with the stacking problem only for teva, i think there should be another XP event ^_^
MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:55 PM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Hessah, were you in a party? I know that Patches, Loki, and I kept forgetting to change to Free alloc. and we all kept getting each other's stuff. We had to trade it back to each other.
oh hmm i dont remember... i was at storage... i dont think i was in a party... i think this was after our dance off at CP and i quit the party for Patches to join... but i cant be sure! oh well...

Sounds like they fixed the bug???

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...