Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-19-2007, 08:39 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
[Outspark] Known Issues (12.18.07)

Hello Fiesta Players,

This morning, we released a huge patch which included a lot of new content. However with new content, also creates new bugs. This is a compiled list of known issues for this patch. We will do our best to resolve the critical issues ASAP. Please feel free to provide our staff with bugs so we can update this list with the most accurate info. If possible, screenshots and detailed steps to reproduce the bugs are always a plus.

Fighters
Probably the most critical issue. Fighters have some how loss a percentage of DEF and DMG from their characters.
Animations fail to appear for any offensive skills for the 2H Axe.
Animations fail to appear for any offensive skills for the 2H Sword

Due to this, Fighters are unable to fairly compete in the Legends of Isya. So to be fair, there will now be 6 winners from each server. However the 6th winner may only be a fighter.

Stack Bug
Oddly, only affecting the Teva Server, items are unable to "stack" in quantity. For example, if you have a stack of 5 HP Potions and a stack of 3 HP Potions, you are unable to stack the items into 1 stack.

Textures not appearing
Textures for the Rabbit House and Windmill House fail to appear.

Beauty Shop

Entering and Leaving the Beauty Shop too fast causes your character to disconnect. Take your time in the shop

Launcher not patching
Please remember that today's update is a very large update. You may find yourself waiting up to 10 minutes before the update occurs. If you feel strongly that it will not update, please visit this link and manually update your game.
http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31539

If there are any other bugs pertaining only to the recent patch, please let us know so we can properly debug these issues.

Thank you for your continued support.
-Outspark Staff

http://www.outspark.com/forums/showt...658#post271658

---------------------

LOL, stack bug only affects Teva. GG US! xDD
Old 12-19-2007, 11:06 AM   #2
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Sigh...
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:18 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Oh well. I don't mind about some bugs, I mean... I don't know many games that would do a big update without bugs, but it's funny how the stack one only bugged the Tevians, ROFL. Oh well, I'm still surviving with inventory space... so far.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:33 AM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Again, Teva gets the short end of the stick.
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:38 AM   #5
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Which means MORE EXP EVENTS! :3
Old 12-19-2007, 12:03 PM   #6
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Because of the stat drop, Mini Dragon is so much harder. The Werebear took forever. Robo took longer than GGK!

At least it wasn't intentional.
Old 12-19-2007, 12:12 PM   #7
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Zucchini View Post
Which means MORE EXP EVENTS! :3
ROFLMAO! Good point xDD

By the way, I really don't mind the bugs this time. I think that they're doing a better job of this than before. Actually posting a good little announcement =3 Well, my thanks for them telling us that they'll fix it and actually acknowledging the problem. And I hope it gets fixed soon xDD

{ enraya ! }
Enraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 12:53 PM   #8
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
The bugs are annoying. They affect my fighter too, but Im not really using him right now. The only thing im not liking is the decrease in drops from AEW mushrooms/farming in general. 20% of the mushrooms I farm there are now empty and give nothing, while the rest only give 1 mushroom. Before the patch, 1 mushroom would drop 3 fragrant mushrooms or dangerous mushrooms. Now, its all been decreased to one mushroom per mushroom, making farming take FOR FREAKIN EVER. I farmed yesterday and made 11s with the new drop rates. If the drop rates had stayed the same, I would have made 25s-33s. WHY THE DECREASE IN DROP RATES???

AREN'T WE POOR ENOUGH?
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
secbro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 01:43 PM   #9
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by secbro17 View Post
The bugs are annoying. They affect my fighter too, but Im not really using him right now. The only thing im not liking is the decrease in drops from AEW mushrooms/farming in general. 20% of the mushrooms I farm there are now empty and give nothing, while the rest only give 1 mushroom. Before the patch, 1 mushroom would drop 3 fragrant mushrooms or dangerous mushrooms. Now, its all been decreased to one mushroom per mushroom, making farming take FOR FREAKIN EVER. I farmed yesterday and made 11s with the new drop rates. If the drop rates had stayed the same, I would have made 25s-33s. WHY THE DECREASE IN DROP RATES???

AREN'T WE POOR ENOUGH?
LMAO. Yeah I was taking more damage than normal last night. That has got to suck if you are trying to solo with a fighter.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:32 PM   #10
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Oh yeah, I saw a windmill house with no textures lol. It was all white.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote