Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-01-2007, 07:32 PM   #11
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road

Hey, you can think of time limited stuff as candy Once you gobble it up it's gone for good. Except it don't make you fat

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
.o0O0O0o. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:45 PM   #12
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
I will only buy an outfit when it is unlimited.
Valentines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:49 PM   #13
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
then how would they make money?

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
.o0O0O0o. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 09:40 PM   #14
Odin
Honeying

In-Game Name: Areopagus/Odin/Clayton
Current Level: 2x,1x,3x
Server: Teva
Odin is on a distinguished road
Thanks blaaahs, i think they did something lastnight though since fiesta patched properly today >.<
Old 11-01-2007, 10:03 PM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
was it all time limited when u guys had cash shop in CB??

maybe if we harrass them enough they might make some unlimited ones for 6x the price... that's wat Gunbound did XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 03:33 AM   #16
WhoIsShaun
Mushroom Fighter

WhoIsShaun is on a distinguished road
@Hessah Yes they were time limited BUT they also had much better items. For example the HP/SP extenders were not no crudy %30 they were %150 and %250 I believe the GM's even gave out a few %300 in a couple events. Also when we bought those HP/SP extenders in CB they came in a pack of like 20 and lasted anywhere from 2-4 hours.

Ok so ive already purchased many things from the shop and so far I can tell you guys if you buy anything the HP pot is so awsome it has no cool down you can spam it as fast as u can and it heals that fast, same with the SP pot.
Also the item enchantment things are decent they have saved me a few times and they come in stacks of 10. The wodden horse is pretty fast and fun. The drop rate doesnt seem to work that well but it helps somewhat same with the exp thing. But hehe lucky for me ive already found a glitch in the items 1 of the items says it lasts for only lets say 1 hour but really it lasts for 24 hours im not sure if they ment to do that or not but it does. Im not gona release what that item is because im sure they would patch it pretty fast as there losing money. Anyways the shop aint too bad I wish they would sell some of the items that come in the packs seperate but oh well.

PS: If your gona start a boycot for the unlimited items lets add a mail system and PVP to that hehe :-P
WhoIsShaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 04:12 AM   #17
WhoIsShaun
Mushroom Fighter

Sorry for double post but uh look at this:

Good evening Fiesta users,

At approximately 9:00PM (PDT) on Thursday, November 1, 2007, we will be conducting an emergency maintenance patch. Service will resume at approximately 11:00PM (PDT) although we do not expect maintenance to run the full length. Upon the return of service, functionality of some items will be fixed according to the shop descriptions.

We apologize for this incovenience and will do our best to resume service as soon as possible.

Thank you,
-Outspark Staff

I guess they found the items that are messed up and have glitched times more then what they say there supposed to be
Old 11-02-2007, 04:16 AM   #18
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
u know the erm... extender i think it was.. had a 1day and 10 day option.. and description was "HP/SP extender for 2hrs" or wat ever it was...

wats the difference betweenthe 1 day and 10 day if the extender last for 2 hrs... the 10 day one will have more 2 hr pots?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 06:06 AM   #19
WhoIsShaun
Mushroom Fighter

Hmmm yea I think thats what they did remember I said back in CB they gave us stacks at a time well im guessing they made it so you can buy 1 which would be 1 day and 10 day would be a stack of 10 and they are assuming you would use 1 per day I guess. Im not sure though I havnt bought that yet and I dont really plan too %30 increase is not much at all its like using a Vit scroll not worth it if you ask me, but they do stack with each other so if you used a vit scroll,extender and the cleric buff game over
Old 11-02-2007, 04:03 PM   #20
SamusOfFlame
Slime

SamusOfFlame is on a distinguished road
It could be worse. Like 1 item is $10
class: cleverFighter
SamusOfFlame is offline   Reply With Quote