Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 12:05 PM   #1
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Server: Teva
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
Did anybody else see...

I was on for just a little while last night but I did get to see all the special messages from GM. I think they were inspired by our very own KY Jelly. It started with a message that if your name is questionable it will be changed and you will not get to choose the new one, unless you PM Steam yourself and ask for a new name because yours goes against the ToS. They actually asked other people to send them screenshots if you see someone with questionable name. WTF. I thought it was funny that he had that conversation with KY in here and then they made that announcement last night.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:42 PM   #2
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Yea saw that. They mentioned about hair color and farmers. If you see 'em screenshot and pm the GMs. No cursing or getting around the word filter. 1st offense is warning, next is 72hr ban.

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 10-24-2007, 12:51 PM   #3
Patches
think before you type

Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
Oh yeah, and no spamming in chat or you will get 72 hour ban. What were some of the other ones? One of them they mentioned was a permanent termination of your account. (EDIT: probably saying something like "Dakkon>Steam" but I can't remember. JK KY Jelly)

Last edited by Patches; 10-24-2007 at 01:32 PM..
Old 10-24-2007, 01:19 PM   #4
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
So(probably going to get in trouble for this), if I get caught cursing, I only get a warning?

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Old 10-24-2007, 01:27 PM   #5
Patches
think before you type

Originally Posted by ThievingSix View Post
So(probably going to get in trouble for this), if I get caught cursing, I only get a warning?
Yes, they said you would get 1 warning and then the 72hour ban would be the 2nd offense.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:05 PM   #6
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I think our discussions on here inspire a lot of things lol. I'm not saying they do, but really.. the GMs could get a lot more "mature" feedback from the players on here than a lot of the people on the main forums.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:20 PM   #7
Xhaos Incarnate
Crab

In-Game Name: XhaosIncarnate
Current Level: 15
Xhaos Incarnate is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xhaos Incarnate
Chances are, they do. I played Maplestory for a VERY long time and used a fansite called SleepyWood. The GMs from Nexon themselves would come onto the site to see suggestions and how people liked/disliked the new updates. Hopefully it turns out the same here.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:15 PM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Atleast we're not like "WTF y u disconnekt meh??? >=O"
Old 10-24-2007, 09:24 PM   #9
MysteryBabe
Crab

In-Game Name: Chedder
Current Level: 4x
Server: Apoline
MysteryBabe is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Xhaos Incarnate View Post
Chances are, they do. I played Maplestory for a VERY long time and used a fansite called SleepyWood. The GMs from Nexon themselves would come onto the site to see suggestions and how people liked/disliked the new updates. Hopefully it turns out the same here.
Actually from what I have seen so far GM's are more active here in game and in the forums both.

Its cool that they will actually give you the opportunity to change a questionable name rather then just ban the entire account as I have seen in other games.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:28 PM   #10
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
They said to report anyone with a different hair style/color from everyone else.

Does that mean Blaaaahs and her ponytail will get wacked with the banhammer?
Closed Thread