Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 02:14 PM   #21
Ragnorak
Slime

Ragnorak is on a distinguished road

My best was on the slime KQ where there were only 2 tanks and 2 clerics( i was one of them) everyone else was either mage or archer. After we had gotten 2 the last ring before the boss, the first tank went afk and the mages and archers went the other way and got themselves killed. After that we went on to the boss, the tank that fought him had every scroll i had and the party buff and two clerics healing him we some how won.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:56 AM   #22
Orochi
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: xGelox / AMPss
Current Level: 35 / 36
Server: Epith / Teva
Orochi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BlackDragonEX View Post
Offtopic:
What anime is that ?
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

http://comicgasm.com/
Old 10-30-2007, 06:20 AM   #23
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
That GH round with 7 people left sounds familiar. I had a similiar experience back in my GH days. Also did Mara with only Clerics and a couple of mages one time. A brave lvl 25 Cleric tanked. Poor guy couldn't keep aggro from the mages for anything.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:39 AM   #24
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Recently had a really bad KQ turning to an awesome on in Robo. Forgot who I did it with - it was either with my sister or Dyna.

But bad KQs turning into really good ones = win. Haven't had those for a while. Usually it's either insta-fail or insta-win in Robo.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:59 AM   #25
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i think it was with me...

we didnt get to kill all the mobs... no rest the entire game

but somehow with many runners.. we managed to pull through... keke it got really exciting... i think its that one u're talking about?

did we end up hving only a few players?? or just that we didnt hv a tank and everyone's low lvl? cant remember

i jsut remember coming out going.. WAOH!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 10-30-2007 at 08:02 AM..
Old 10-30-2007, 08:18 AM   #26
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I think it was the one with you, Hessah, Loki, Spirit and I.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:09 AM   #27
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Kaleidoscope View Post
The thing with the KQ-crisis-turned-triumph is that you always seem to make friends while you're at it. I guess near death experiences draw everyone together. C:
i had two CRAZY KQ with mara yesterday. one KQ had WAY TOO MANY clerics and we did not enough damage. Budden, lucky enough to bring the real mara and marlone down WITH ONLY 13 SECS left on the clock when all the clerics joined in the bashing and hitting. XD
The other one was also mara KQ, but with ONLY 1 CLERIC.(me. XD) budden, i didn't get the revive skill and yarhs. ALMOST EVERYONE DIED. O.O In the end, we had , uhm, 3 fighters? and 1 mage and archer whacking away at the mara and marlone while i spammed my heal button. o.o
Managed to complete quest in the end though. XD

I totally agree w/ the quote. Made lots of friends in the KQ crisis. ;D
Old 10-30-2007, 09:17 AM   #28
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Nice work. O_o Sometimes it pays off to stay in the KQ, even when the odds don't seem to favour you.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:30 PM   #29
Awarain
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Awarain
Current Level: 4X
Awarain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Awarain Send a message via Skype™ to Awarain
Mmm, my best/worst KQ wasn't even mine. Boyfriend had to go to class so I jumped on his warrior for him. We took down mara fine, but when we pulled Marlone, everything came with him...fakes/reals... We had a near-total wipe so everyone used a heart and we ended up tanking the real Marlone on the stairs while watching for the fakes getting too close on patrol.

It was a lot of fun actually. When things get a little hairy, you actually tend to enjoy yourself more with the outcome.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:56 PM   #30
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
I think it was the one with you, Hessah, Loki, Spirit and I.
yeah i remember spirit was there... so that was our guild GW that was aweseome??

well that makes sense... G____G = awesome XD

^ agree with Awarain.... nothing special if wat you want is too easy to get

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread