Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-11-2007, 07:15 PM   #1
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Server: Teva
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
The cameras are back!!!!

There has been a film crew here at work for the past 2 days. They are getting in the way. Annoying the hell out me trying to stay from in front of them. I work in a warehouse that shipps 50% of all of the cartons for the entire year in November and December (In other words we ship the same number of cartons in 2 months as we did the other 10 months). Needless to say we are very busy and don't need extra bodies and equipment standing around. And now to top it off, they want two people to be carrying boxes in front of them to where they can't see well and run into each other and do the little which way do you want to go dance, and my STUPID manager saw me walking by and voluntold me to do it. I hate him right now. I hate cameras. Just ranting so I don't say something to him.

*going to hide under my desk now*
Old 12-11-2007, 07:33 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
LMAO!!!! you had it coming for hiding from them all day yesterday!!!!
Just do it and get it over with.

Ha! Ha! This really made me laugh. I guess because I knew that you were hiding from them. Now, not only is there a chance that they might get a shot of you, your boss has volunteered you to do a little skit for the cameras. Yeah, I'm lauging out loud.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:43 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
LOL Seems like your pain is making Spirit's day.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:44 AM   #4
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Heehee!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:38 AM   #5
Patches
think before you type

Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
LOL Seems like your pain is making Spirit's day.
Yes I think she enjoyed that a little much.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:52 AM   #6
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by rsx-s View Post
Yes I think she enjoyed that a little much.

LMAO.
Old 12-12-2007, 05:52 PM   #7
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Lol, I'm sorry. Its annoying when cameras are on you.They're big and bulky, and they get like inches away from your face. I know from 2 past experiences, a charity event I was working for, and news people interviewing my family on issues with my sister.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 10:58 PM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i hate seeing myself on camera/video... i look and sound weird..

but i like photos keke

so wat's this camera thing for? i mean wats the film crew there for? company ad?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:24 PM   #9
Patches
think before you type

They are going to produce a Company video to be shown to all of the corporate staff to show them how hard we work at Christmas time every year, to get their orders out the door, and maybe they will realize how underappreciated (SP?) we are here in the distribution center. We don't get the recognition we deserve for what we do for them. I, along with many of my coworkers, put in 80+ hours a week this time of year. It is for a good cause I guess (us that work here), but they still suck. They also have a live video feed that is displayed on big screen TV's all over the corporate building during November and December. This job has made me dislike Christmas. Every year I can't wait untill the season is over.
Old 12-12-2007, 11:32 PM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
ohh... do u work at a post office chain? or just supplying stock for ur company?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote