Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 10:10 AM   #31
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher

I actually just got an urge to play and the timing was right so I hopped on to do a quick maras KQ on my fighter. It started and there was one cleric in the whole group, so then everyone starts running ahead. I thought it was a normal rush so I followed, then they just aggroed everything to suicide and join a new KQ because they thought it was doomed.

I died twice in the beginning then we regrouped and 7 of us finished it off. I think it was 1 mage, 1 archer, 1 under 20 (no rez) cleric and the rest of us fighters one of which had no weapon at all >.<

Still, it actually went pretty smooth. I think sometimes it's easier with fewer people because so often it gets chaotic with a big group of people aggroing random stuff. I think pretty much everyone's reward box was by the way, but I got a blessed lix.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:23 AM   #32
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
It started and there was one cleric in the whole group, so then everyone starts running ahead. I thought it was a normal rush so I followed, then they just aggroed everything to suicide and join a new KQ because they thought it was doomed.
I get so annoyed at people who run ahead to suicide just because they think it's going to be fail. I actually get more annoyed at these people rather than those who suicides to join another KQ with a friend.

People like that leaving is the cause of fail (in most cases, obviously not yours this time! xD) and that annoys the heck out of me. Why do people give up so easily? D:

But anyway, congrats on getting through!
Old 11-13-2007, 10:55 AM   #33
Puppets
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Puppets
Current Level: 23
Server: Bijou
Puppets is on a distinguished road
Its because people are just in it for the xp which i get but then some people just yell and scream for healing and the rest so i think you should take it slow, by the way thats pretty good going ^^
Old 11-13-2007, 11:56 AM   #34
LloydWaver
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Atwight
Current Level: 28+
Server: Apoline
LloydWaver is on a distinguished road
Most funny things happen at the Mara Kingdom Quest.

I really like looking at people being slaughtered when someone lure Mara/Marlone and lures them into the group. It's really funny to watch till you get killed yourself.

I don't mind failing. Really, if people played decently it's far enough to succeed. But one person could ruin it for the whole group, not even talking about leechers here. If you're in a party at Mara and you don't have a single cleric or one that could revive, then it's just bad luck.
But if people start doing stuff on their own ego and think they know better, then I'll enjoy watching everyone getting killed.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:53 PM   #35
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Ahhh Mara KQ good days...
I loved reenacting 300 on that KQ....
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Closed Thread