Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 07:57 PM   #1
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
Abyss -random attackers + swearing words :/

Yeah, it seems like I'm encountering pretty strange people a lot these days...
The story is like this:

I was on my level 29 fighter, grinding in dungeon with a party and came across some other people, and partied up with them (ill name them so it's easier, Cleric1, Cleric2, Fighter1, Mage1). After about 20 mins, a cleric and a mage comes along, and randomly starts to attack Cleric1. My party was busy with the big mob, so we didn't really do anything. When Cleric1 was revived, the cleric/mage came back again, and attacked.

So...I killed both of them :/ I don't attack people in abyss, unless the opponent attacks me or my party member. All I do is retaliate. Then the mage starts to swear at me :/ I thought...'ok...lets ignore, one of those people..'

After a few mins, my party went towards the gate to restone..and they were there, and started to attack us *again*.
So like I did before, I killed them because Cleric2 and Mage1 died. So they swore at me again on whisper. Hmm...this time, rather than ignoring, I told them that perhaps they shouldn't have attacked us in the first place - because otherwise I wouldn't have attacked them. But they didn't care, they kept on swearing.

When I came back last to abyss after restoning, I found out that they have killed Cleric2 again. So the same thing repeated...me killing them, them swearing at me.

I realize that abyss can also be a pvp zone, but attacking without warning, or even asking is rude...isn't it?
I know in lvl50-59 abyss, and even in lvl40-49 abyss, things aren't quite like that. People tend to say 'hi' or if they really wanted to pvp, they'd ask. But this cleric/mage...they kept on attacking FIRST, and swore.

I took a screenshot of the conversation...Should I be reporting these two? They said some nasty words that really ruined my mood for the day. Perhaps I should've blocked them :/

I mean...what have I done wrong? I surely couldn't have watched and let them kill my party, some whom were my friends. ugh...
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel

Old 10-24-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
You can report them, but do not be surprised if nothing is done.

They might get jail-time, but that would be about it.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 10-24-2008, 09:11 PM   #3
wompastompa
Kebing

Advanced Curveball Champion!Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: CHRONO_MAGE, Serenytty, InfernalDee
Current Level: 41/30/28
Server: TEVA,APOLINE,TEVA
wompastompa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to wompastompa
its the abyss, and part of the reason why you get extra xp is because of the fact that you can be attacked....If they did'nt stop, just lvl up and move on to the abyssal graveyard(not much help, but I think its a logical move)
Old 10-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #4
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
If someone comes in my room and doesnt leave after I politely ask them to, I kill them. You cannot complain when people kill you in abyss, its a pvp zone as well. You better be prepared if your going in there to be attacked ... or else dont go in and dont biitch ( not directed at you, but the people that do whine).
Old 10-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
It's funny cause they kept getting killed by you yet they still try to attack... >.> But if you aren't the first and only group and others report... something may be done with it.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:30 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Yeah, I don't think his "rage" is the fact that they kept attacking him. He kept killing them, so that was no big deal.

I think it was more of the fact that they kept attacking even after they were killed and then cussing him out for killing them.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 10-25-2008, 01:15 AM   #7
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
I hate those kind of incomprehensible folks. You talk, but they don't.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 10-25-2008, 08:30 AM   #8
Evarista
Star Shaped Heart

In-Game Name: Evarista(paladin)
Current Level: 62 (26/09/08)
Evarista is on a distinguished road
it's like some people think it's allright to kill randomly people in abyss but it's not right for them to die. i mean if you can kill you can die too right? It's just some very basics, if you spit in the air it'll fall back on you right? that's just rude. My brother was on his account the other day. he just got 20 so he went abyss to grind. then all of a sudden a level 30 archer (not 29, definitly 30) came and started to attack him. My brother had extenders and SC potions but that archers life was too much for him. my brother didn't die and neither did the archer but all that time my brother was trying to figure it all out.

''What did i ever do to you?''

her answer '' Nothing i just like killing people''

''Get off me dammit!''

her answer ''Neva''

and myself never had anything like that. never i level 40-50-60 and even 70 abyss

so why i guess level 20's are mostly jerks?

My guess is just get higher levels. most of the times those jerks just get to a random level, piss off as many people as they can, then get bored and leave. But then after some time they come back, start messing up again then leave again. So in the time that jerk leave cause he/she is bored. since you,re not a jerk and that you have fun in fiesta, you can level and show that jerk the ropes.

Since i'm at it, another story that happened to my brother in that abyss. everyone was chasing out a level 30 fighter because he was being an ass of course but then when they were chasing him out, my brother realises something. he's poisoned and bleeding. so at first he thinks ''lol wrong target'' but as they keep chasing the guy out he notices some arrows flying on to him. He still thinks ''lol wrong target'' but now he's watching

that archer isn't chasing that cheater out... he's trying to kill my brother and everytime that cheater die, the archer hides behind a tent so we don't find him out. Bro got it figured out and when that cheater finally managed to get out of abyss (after an humiliating defeat), my brother stroll around a tent and kill that archer senseless. everyone's around and like ''what the heck? the guy's gone no more killing'' But they know my brother and they know he's not lying in saying ''he backstabbed me!''

So then that archer boast about saying my brother sucks as a fighter and that he'd take 5 years to kill him.

''until you can kill me yourself, you are not allowed to tell me i suck''

and as a fight starts on, that archer can definitly not kill my brother, he's too weak, but he keep on saying that my brother suck. well 1H sword at only level 20 of course he wouldn't be quite the damage dealer but then that archer isn't even trying to fight. he starts dancing. ''your stones won't last 5 years mate''

As it turns out there was always somebody in the end giving the finishing blow to that archer. He went through all the arguments.

''if only i had stones i'd pwn you''

''go on i'm waiting''

he restones, comes back and get killed.

''you wouldn't live with my cleric!''

''make him come i'm waiting''

the cleric comes and start fighting. 30 minutes later, still owned

moral of the story, just ignore abyss random killers, most are just small talks.

''Big talkers are usually weak''

don't forget that!
Old 10-25-2008, 03:59 PM   #9
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
Yup, although abyss is a place where players kill each other, I've always thought it mannerless to attack without even 'hinting' the others about it. Being attacked wasn't really the part I was angry at. But the fact that those two swore at me because I protected my party members because they attacked my party first...it's really unpleasant.

And yeah, evarista, there are indeed people that think it's alright for them to kill others, but it's not ok for them to die...D:
And good job with your brother ^_^
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel

Old 10-25-2008, 05:24 PM   #10
koager
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Krashaken
Current Level: Squishy Kitty wizMage
Server: Epith
koager is on a distinguished road
Yeah. I've been experiencing a lot of that in lv20 abyss on my cleric
except my cleric was only lv26 and did not have full shinys, so I had no chance against fighters with +9s and this one f***hole lv30 cleric with +9 hammer and shield and just kept on killing me.
That cleric would wait at the respawn spot and just repeatedly kill everyone (there was also 2 other archers there currently)

Last edited by koager; 10-25-2008 at 05:27 PM..
Closed Thread