Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 02:37 PM   #1
Waff
Speedy Slime

Waff is on a distinguished road
Queries about Quest Beginner Title

1 Hour Interval means? 10 quests finished in an hr? so when does the time start ticking? when you log in ? when you created a char? when you start the very first quest ? when you finished the first quest? etc..

Anyone knows exactly when that 1hr starts?
Old 12-07-2007, 03:07 PM   #2
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Say you log in and play for 38 minutes. Then you do a KQ, grind, spam shout, whatever. Then you get the desire to complete all 10 of your possible quests.

As soon as you are able to turn a quest in for a reward, the timer starts.

You should abandon KQ quests, and repeat quests. Repeats dont count.

I suggest making it so that you only need 1 or 2 of the item/mob needed for the quests, then its way easier to complete them in 1 hour.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:13 PM   #3
Waff
Speedy Slime

what about this scenario :

I log in , start a KQ quest and enter KQ , and manage to fulfil the KQ quest and return to finish the quest so the timer starts but I have no intention of trying for the title yet..so do I have to wait like 1hr later after my KQ quest has been completed before trying?

I assume 1hr later after quest fulfilment would be when the timer ends , and awaiting for the next quest to be completed where the timer will start from 1hr again? Am I right?

Edit : the first quest(Beginner Quest) , does it count as a quest for the title?

Does the quest you turned in count as 1 quest or do I have to finish 10 more quests excluding the 1 I turn in which starts the timer?

Last edited by Waff; 12-07-2007 at 03:20 PM..
Old 12-07-2007, 06:02 PM   #4
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
I don't know if KQ quests count.

After you complete the first qeust, it starts.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:29 AM   #5
Waff
Speedy Slime

if that particular quest count then when do the timer stops? after an hr?

then if another quest is finished after that hr is finished , the 1hr begins to count down again? am I right?

So if I start 10 quests and finish all of them at 1 shot it doesn't work ? since completion begins when eg . I kill enough of a certain monsters for a quest..that is when the timer starts running? not when I go to an NPC and collect my reward?

Last edited by Waff; 12-08-2007 at 03:26 AM..
Closed Thread