Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 03:54 PM   #11
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

No way to get back at them without causing some kind of conflict. KSing back will probably tick them off too, although how ironic it is.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:30 AM   #12
Albireo
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Albeir (Also Hyonmaru)
Current Level: 48 estimated lvl if no server downs had occured... 523 AND 27%
Server: Apoline
Albireo is on a distinguished road
if they start attacking your monster after you ask them to stop,
run away or town scroll, then the monster will turn on them and they most times die.
Wont work well in Uru but works really well in CP, and im MT/VT

Old 11-30-2007, 07:01 PM   #13
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
They're not always significantly weaker than the mob. You're talking about leechers. Leechers are like KSers, but they attack mobs that are a lot higher than them, not necessarily KSing the person killing it, but obtaining a decent amount of exp on their part.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:05 PM   #14
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Last night in Luminous Stone 2, I ran into a whole party of KSers. I asked them to stop and when they wouldn't I simply logged out and played on another character for a bit, then went back in. They were still there and it wasn't long before I realised that they were a bunch of bots. I took a few screenshots and then went somewhere else to find the Archmage books.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 11-30-2007, 08:58 PM   #15
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
I wish there was a report button... Like to a live GM where they can check if the players are bots or not.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:40 PM   #16
vorticity
Hero Slime

vorticity is on a distinguished road
well, it happened to me jsut now at LS 1 i warned him twice and he actually said "so what if i did?' so i told him, 'ok, try and survive.' then trained him with skeleton soldiers and mage books and teleported away. But the bad thing is u dun get to see him die and he may get rez back which doesnt feel so nice.

so next time, i am gona first /s pple not to rez him then train him.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:07 AM   #17
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
I do it, but! only if the kser does it nonstop and does it on purpose, which happened..all the time. I just do this " _____(Name) is a KSer, please watch out for him(or her), he ksed me nonstop. Just a notice to all, thank you" I did the politer(a word, yes?) way.

Thanks Loveless!
Closed Thread