Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 04:39 AM   #21
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of

Archers are capable of tanking dungeon boss mobs, without +9 armor.

I've seen it, it's quite bizarre. The tank was like "wtf, that's my job."
Old 07-23-2008, 04:44 AM   #22
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah Rof was tanking the Leg tree the other day...

he just scrolled up i think....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-23-2008, 05:13 AM   #23
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I was doing fine until I saw exponential graphs... :saigh:

And for the record, some archers can't tank.

SO DON'T ASK ME TOOO!
Old 07-23-2008, 12:11 PM   #24
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
You're a cleric that runs around too much and pulls too many mobs though.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:27 PM   #25
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
I was doing fine until I saw exponential graphs... :saigh:

And for the record, some archers can't tank.

SO DON'T ASK ME TOOO!
LOOOOL!

Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
You're a cleric that runs around too much and pulls too many mobs though.
LOL actually, he partied with my mage today and I made him run around after me trying to keep me alive, lmao. I think he had a great time. -cough-
Old 07-23-2008, 04:02 PM   #26
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
I would definitely sign up if it let me go back in Slime KQ... But with Devastate. ^o^

It would kind of suck for high-leveled people if they needed help, though. Eh, nevermind. They don't have the fail ratio that MD and below have. ;D
Old 07-24-2008, 02:28 AM   #27
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
It would be so much fun if they make an event... for a week where ALL KQ are available to everyone from minimum level to any level..

like Slime KQ - Level 5+
Mara KQ - Level 16+

kekeke

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-24-2008, 03:34 AM   #28
Lexaeus
Bat

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
I would definitely sign up if it let me go back in Slime KQ... But with Devastate. ^o^

It would kind of suck for high-leveled people if they needed help, though. Eh, nevermind. They don't have the fail ratio that MD and below have. ;D
That would especially help with honeying which has the highest fail ratio or so I've heard. Though going through a slime kq would be pretty easy for higher lvls like the 6x and 7x b/c they can probably kill king slime in like 1 hit...............

It's a great idea and all but there are many lazy people who might just fail on purpose to get the kq group to come in. Though I do wish fighters would mock because I hate drawing heal aggro for healing the mage who draws aggro.

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOL!!!

And the squad people can obtain a [master] title while the ones being helped out will get an automatic [n00b] against their will...
lmao it would suck if the title was permanent too

And there are a bunch of intelligent people in Fiesta (maybe sort of...........). Well if they have played another MMO like RO they might be..................

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy

Last edited by Lexaeus; 07-24-2008 at 04:02 AM..
Old 07-28-2008, 07:20 AM   #29
Centrix
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Centrix
Current Level: 15+
Centrix can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
We shall use the popular Community Leader Centrix as our first example. He caught onto fame with the proposal of his "GameHelper" character some time between August and December of 2007. Does that mean he is trustable? He merely marketed his willingness to help, and was consequently rewarded with Cash Shop items that are unreleased, along with either the power to create or access high level characters on a whim. You must know his history to argue my point. I've known him quite a while, though he does not know this username. I was there when he was on GZF, which if you know his history, that is reasonably sufficient to cover.
I'd like to say that you're jumping conclusions. The product manager at that time (dschang) gave me permission to create this character "GameHelper" to help out new players getting along in the game. All items I had on that char I purchased my own! I didnt market my willings to help, because I already had permission to do so... makes sense?

Quote:
along with either the power to create or access high level characters on a whim.
It was a level 20 char I leveled myself... lol

Do know that people grow in 3 years.... I remember some of my time on GzF and I was a complete retard sometimes also brainwashed by the retarded community. I find it unfair that you judge me ONLY on my actions so long ago. Look back to what YOU were 2-3 years ago.... (and maybe still are... cause you still behave like the people on GzF)

Quote:
This is not flaming in my eyes, but statement pure, unbiased fact.
Yup....

Last edited by Centrix; 07-28-2008 at 07:29 AM..
Old 07-28-2008, 07:36 AM   #30
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
/derail the thread

Not really a good idea just because of all the already mentioned things.
Closed Thread