Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 01:46 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Lumpy Santa's Crisis

Introduction

There will be three checkpoints throughout this quest. We will not reveal what the checkpoints are until the event is over. The first three people to reach each check point win the following awards:
  • First person to reach last check point: 700s + purple tag (and name!) for a year.
  • First person to reach second check point: 200s + purple tag (and name!) for a year.
  • First person to reach first check point: 300s + purple tag (and name!) for a year.
Only one person can win one award. So if the same person reaches all three check points first, they will receive the biggest prize and the next person on the list will receive the other prize.

It is advised that you keep the progress of your quest to yourself to avoid others using your information to complete the quest faster, and thus winning a prize over you for doing less work.

Event ends on 18th December, 11PM GMT+10. Results will most probably be posted the following morning.

-----------------------------------

Lumpy Santa's Crisis

Starting piece:

Seek out the other pieces of letter for Blahs and PM her the completed letter as soon as you have done so. Please list down where you have found all the pieces, so Blahs know where to look next time if the raccoon messes more paper work up!

NB: letter does not have to be pieced together perfectly as long as you have clearly indicated the order of the pieces and which piece goes where. This can also be done easily (and roughly) in Paint.

Side note: During this event if you have talked to a member and have not received a PM you're expecting after they're on a second time, feel free to move on. They might not be the one you're looking for.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 12-11-2008 at 01:47 AM.. Reason: Added side note.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:49 AM   #2
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Awesome, what will the tag say tho?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:50 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Most probably Santa's Helper, something along those lines. =]
Old 12-09-2008, 01:51 AM   #4
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Awesome. Looks like I get a head start.

Edit: 4 images down, unknown to go.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.

Last edited by Belaslav; 12-09-2008 at 02:06 AM..
Old 12-09-2008, 02:15 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
ohh for some reason i thought there were only 4.. no wonder...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-09-2008, 02:17 AM   #6
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I'm stuck. ._.

Old 12-09-2008, 02:20 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Btw a source told me to ask you guys to check and make sure you still have the pieces. Something had to be updated that might've resulted in the lost of pieces. But apparently it should be found in the same place again if you lost it.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:21 AM   #8
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
How do we lose a piece? D:

I thought we were copying the pieces into Paint...

Old 12-09-2008, 02:22 AM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Just in case anyone decided not to save it in paint and do it some other way or something o: But you won't be affected if you saved it xD
Old 12-09-2008, 02:29 AM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
are they all on Fiestafan already?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread