Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 12:50 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
[Discussion] Guess the Picture!

If you would like to discuss this event, please post here and keep the event thread to purely guesses only.

Congratulations to

LADY-LOKI,

our little Fiesta Guru! It had been a close competition with Hyper and Ralath! (points may seem far off but that was because the last few pics have extra challenge points!)

Final Score
Lady-Loki – 25
Hyper - 15
Ralath - 11
Andromeda - 5
Dynamics - 4
a.L – 4
Hraesvelg - 4
Aznknight – 3
Hessah - 2
Belaslav - 2
Booyah - 2
D.A.R.E.boy – 2
koager - 2
Nymphetamine - 1
Manzcar – 1
BlackDragonEX - 1
Vasu – 1
Esen - 1

Hope everyone had fun participating/watching this event. I know I did~! I'll leave this thread open for further feedback if everyone wishes.

Thanks again!

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 11-18-2008 at 10:50 AM..
Old 11-10-2008, 12:59 AM   #2
A_Forever
:w

What if someone who can't play(and probably won't be able to for a REALLY long time) wins?

Or should that person not play at all so they don't take the prize away from other members? o:

Obviously asking because of my situation AND because I am curious. I know you get a tag too, but if someone who can play actually needs some money then well.. I guess it wouldn't be fair to take away their chance and blah blah blah.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:00 AM   #3
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
How specific do you have to be when you guess?
Old 11-10-2008, 01:01 AM   #4
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Put the money on hold, lol.

Or be like me, who is playing only for the little tag as a decoration and will give the gold away to whoever who wants it.

Ah, and I thought of something else:

About that "First to post" rule.

Sometimes, some people won't get on in time to get the "first" correct post, but that does not necessarily make them less knowledgeable about the game. I personally don't check nearly as often as I used to, so I was wondering if that rule will remain.

Some might argue that one can "copy" another's answer, but you'll always run into the problem of which one to copy.

Last edited by Triumph; 11-10-2008 at 01:05 AM.. Reason: Additional note.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:13 AM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

@Forever: Yeah, I guess it doesn't hurt to donate the money to a friend you'd like to donate to, or something. You win the money in the end, and you can easily trade it in game anyway.

@Ralath: Hm, you don't have to be entirely specific for 1 point pictures. For example, for the first picture I posted up, werebear is fine. If you posted Werebear's claw like Triumph, then I'll to count that as wrong (as it's really werebear's chest, haha). I personally would like it to be specific but some mobs have really repetitive patterns and such, so it may sometimes prove difficult to be accurate.

For challenge 2 point pictures, however, you will have to be more specific. I will add that to my rules. I will be updating this into the rules.

@Triumph: It doesn't make them less knowledgable but I will have to keep it as first in first served, to keep things simple. There will be far too many complications and factors to take into account if we credit those who post the correct answer afterwards. There is also the problem of timezones, so even those who check FF a lot will not be able to keep winning as we post pictures every 15-20 minutes (at most, depending on FF traffic). Unless they don't sleep or something, of course. Sorry about that!
Old 11-10-2008, 05:14 AM   #6
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
How often are we allowed to guess?
Old 11-10-2008, 05:19 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

You can guess as much as you want, provided you only have one guess per post and you are not double posting.

From now on, we will tell you straight away (well as frequent as we can when we're on FF) if you got it right or wrong~
Old 11-11-2008, 03:39 AM   #8
Aznknight
Imp

Current Level: 53/30
Server: Apoline
Aznknight is on a distinguished road
Do you enabled glow while taking the pictures?
Old 11-11-2008, 03:45 AM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Nope, no glow.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:21 AM   #10
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Do you flip/rotate pictures?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Closed Thread