Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-06-2008, 11:15 PM   #1
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
[Outspark] Things to look forward to

Here are some of the things to look forward to with the upcoming patch.

Disclaimer
PLEASE keep in mind that some things MAY change or may NOT be able to be implemented. Just because it is here does not mean that it is definite. Anything could go wrong with the update that might be unexpected.

And thank you Outspark for the information.

Originally Posted by Outspark Contact
Below I have compiled information related to all the major new features coming in the next Fiesta patch.

The patch will go live during the server maintenance at 10:00 PM PST on Monday night (6/9). The downtime will last about three hours, so the patch will effectively be available early on Tuesday morning.

Player Weddings
Monday night's patch kicks off the much-anticipated wedding feature, and Fiesta's first ever groom is none other than GM WiLDFiRe. The patch will also include a special new flower collection quest, and the top thirty players who collect the most flowers per server will receive an invitation to GM WiLDFiRe's wedding and will be featured during the bachelor and bachelorette parties on June 24 and 26. Following GM WiLDFiRe's wedding on July 1 and 2 (two servers each day), players themselves will gain access to Fiesta's wedding chapel in the sky and the wedding feature itself on July 3.

New Raid Dungeon: Helga's Tomb
If you're a fighter, not a lover, this latest update has something for you too. Legend tells of an ancient, powerful evil lurking in the tombs beneath the Forest of Slumber: The cunning warrior Helga. There's no limit to the number of players that can join the battle against Helga, so bring your high level friends and guildmates if you want a chance at the rare items Helga holds.

Quest Experience Boost
Level faster! Quest rewards have been increased, with an emphasis on levels 1-30. Remember: The EXP Boost Cards available in the Outspark Store affects quest rewards as well as monster kills.

New Battle Fields
Talk to the Battle Field Guard in Elderine and Uruga to enter the new PvP zones. Players level 20-29 and 70-79 can now join the ultimate challenge and face off against players within their own level range.

New Maps: Dark Passage I and II
Dark Passage I and Dark Passage II are located between Uruga and Concealed Prison and Moonlight Tomb and Vine Tomb, respectively. These two new "link" maps allow players to travel between other maps more quickly and offer exciting new places to hunt.

New Kingdom Quest: Lost Mini Dragon (Hardcore)
Just like the standard Lost Mini Dragon KQ, players level 46-61 can participate in this extra-difficult version of the player-favorite Kingdom Quest. With the increased challenged comes improved rewards, so prepare accordingly!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by Spirit; 06-08-2008 at 06:00 PM..
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:42 PM   #2
LiTtLeJoEy
Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: LiTtLeJoEy
Current Level: 28
Server: apoline
LiTtLeJoEy is on a distinguished road
awsome go gm wildfire!

Quote:
im a full end figter MEH AWSOME FIGTERS ARE ALWAYS FTW!
http://islya.myminicity.com/
LiTtLeJoEy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:33 AM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
So... you can marry players after the patch or it's going to happen in July? o.O

I can't wait for Helga's Tomb and the quest increase... T_T I'm way past that...
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:09 AM   #4
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela
Ugh, Hardcore MD is level 41-61? T_T I was looking forward to doing it.

But still, lotsa cool stuff this patch. o=
Kaidela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:39 AM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I was looking forward to MD too... but they only upped the level by 1.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:41 AM   #6
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
FiestaFan? o_O

Quest experience would be nice... A little late for me, though. lol
Old 06-07-2008, 02:57 AM   #7
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
But wait...

only lvl 1~30 get the exp effected by the card?

If so that sucks...

I know I wouldn't mind another 200k+ exp from my quests.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:59 AM   #8
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
read that part again^
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:02 AM   #9
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
I still don't get it =.=

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:06 AM   #10
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by booyah8876 View Post
But wait...

only lvl 1~30 get the exp effected by the card?

If so that sucks...

I know I wouldn't mind another 200k+ exp from my quests.
Quote:
Level faster! Quest rewards have been increased, with an emphasis on levels 1-30. Remember: The EXP Boost Cards available in the Outspark Store affects quest rewards as well as monster kills.

It's in no way implied that the card only affects the 1-30 quests.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote