Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-24-2010, 11:51 PM   #1
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
vindictus (mabinogi heroes)

i'm late in posting this D:. but it's in OB now. well really early access OB but it might as well be normal OB. i have a spare key and you can also try getting one from: http://xvindictus.com/forums/showthr...36678&page=115 it's a chain give away so if you do get one from there help out by giving at least one back (when you use a key nexon gives you two to give out) so the chain can keep going.

so far the game is fun. it's instance based missions and you can interact with the environment. i don't know why i have so much fun just smashing stuff *_*. you can break most of what you see and throw it at enemies. you can also throw your enemies and what you're standing near with them decides how you throw them if you use your smash attack or you can just throw them in whatever direction you want. the bosses are also fun to kill. usually you have to first stun them or disable them in some way using objects in the environment, spears, or chains. some of the bigger bosses are harder to take down and require at least two people to chain their legs or multiple spears. if you just chain their arms they won't go down.

the bosses have different attacks and will change up how they attack sometimes. like last night i was in a party that can kill the boss we were fighting (a giant polar bear) easily, in like 5 minutes with no deaths. suddenly it got mad at me i guess and spun around on me 3 times keeping me disabled until it killed me

right now there's 2 characters, Lann and Fiona. Lann dual wields swords (later on he'll have the option of using a "twin spear" which is liek 2 swords that connect to form a spear) and is a fast attacker. he can dash/dodge to avoid attacks. the dash gives him a brief moment of invincibility too (at my current rank it's .1 seconds).

Fiona uses a sword and shield. she attacks slow but hits hard and can take more hits than Lann. she can also use her shield to defend against even the bosses' strong attacks to take less damage and prevent being knocked down.

there are three more characters that will be released eventually, they're Evie, Kai, and Karok. Evie i will probably use the second she's released and i know a lot of other people will too. she's a mage type and eventually gets to use scythes. i think she can only use light armor but has a teleport ability to avoid hits and hits really hard.

i don't know much about kai and karok. just know that kai is an archer and karok is going to be really strong and big. someone said he may actually be able to grab bosses.

so yea, if you want to try it out try getting a key from the link above or if you're the first to pm me you can get my spare key. if you do play and join the east server add me. i'm currently a level 22 lann.

oh and videos:

Lann:

Fiona:

Evie:

also, the polar bear that killed me:
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:32 AM   #2
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
im downloading it right now ahah i bet it will totally crash my little laptop XD
im planning on being Evie~ idk if ill be done downloading it by today but ill probably PM you in game if you're on

it says 40 mins left on download, but i swear itll take like another 1 after that

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
cillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:34 AM   #3
Destrus
Lizard Knight

evie isn't out yet D:. we're guessing she'll be released either right after early access or a little later but i don't think they've said when yet.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:50 AM   #4
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
wha QAQ /OTL didnt read your post carefully enough

well.... >,: once she comes out ill be playing her!

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
cillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:49 AM   #5
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I've been looking for keys for days... D:
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:26 PM   #6
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Originally Posted by a.L View Post
I've been looking for keys for days... D:
i didn't see this before ;_;

but regular open beta starts in 3 days.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:40 AM   #7
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I heard there's an ip block though...

Would hotspot shield work? It doesn't work with some of the games I've tried.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:33 AM   #8
Destrus
Lizard Knight

i'm not sure if that worked or not and they had to take the proxy guide off xvindictus. i'll ask around though :x
Old 10-27-2010, 06:18 AM   #9
Destrus
Lizard Knight

evie comes out today (sometime after 7:30am EDT)
Old 10-27-2010, 07:07 AM   #10
a.L
A to the R to the K

Woo!