Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 02:27 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
FF Survey Response

Hi FiestaFanians,

First of all, thank you to everyone who had taken their time to complete our survey. We had gained a lot of valuable input from the community.

Secondly, I would like to thank the whole community for keeping FiestaFan going. The majority of the answers to "What do you like about FiestaFan" were the community! So thank you for making FiestaFan what it is - a community based fansite! I would also like to add that FiestaWiki was also loved by the majority, so thank you to everyone who had contributed to the wiki. The help is greatly appreciated!

Thirdly, I would like to address some of the issues raised in the survey. If you had raised an issue that I had not addressed here, it would be because we haven't made any decision on it yet, or it's something that we can't correct because it is out of our control (e.g. some internet issues). However, if there's anything you wanted me to address that I haven't yet done so, feel free to PM me and I will post a response.

Suggestions and Feedback of FiestaFan

I am glad that the majority of the community is inclined to give us your feedback in Site Suggestions and Feedback, but for those who are not so inclined for various reasons (such as not knowing if you have the right to or what people think), I would like to say that every single member here has the absolute right to voice their opinions and give us their suggestions. We do value your opinions highly as it is the community that keeps FiestaFan going.

Reputation System

The majority of the community had voted that they like the reputation system and wanted it to be left the way it is, so no changes will be made here.

Arcade Games

Many of you seem to want more arcade games. Feel free to suggest any games in the Arcade Discussion section. FiestaFan can add any games from http://www.ibparcade.com/. Browse this site for any interesting games you might want to be added!

Events

We will try to get more events running when we can. We have a lack of one important source: and that's a variety of rewards! But, we'll work our way around this eventually, please be patient with us. xD

30 and 60 second rule

Because there isn't a significant number of people who voted for the changing of the rule, this rule will be left as it is for the time being.

Too strict!

A minority of the community had put forward this issue. Yes, I also do think we tend to be more "strict" than other forums, but we do this so the forum will welcome a wider variety of people. However, we do (and will) try to be as lenient as we can from time to time.

SOTW/SSOTW

Interest in these can't be helped by us, but I would just like to point out that winners will get a pretty SOTW/SSOTW / tag and a pretty green name when they win! Tags will be switched to the new winners every week.

--------------------------

That is all for now. Again, thank you to everyone who had completed the survey. We do welcome more survey responses if anyone hasn't seen it yet! You can complete it by clicking here
Old 08-05-2008, 02:36 AM   #2
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
I have one thing to say:

Applesause.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:13 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
I have one thing to say:

Applesause.

Ah, it was you. xD I had no clue.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:19 AM   #4
A_Forever
:w

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
30 and 60 second rule

Because there isn't a significant number of people who voted for the changing of the rule, this rule will be left as it is for the time being.
I must say...

Boooo.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:43 AM   #5
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I agree.

BOOOOOOOOOOO.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:01 PM   #6
Lexaeus
Bat

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road
What is the 30 and 60 second rule?

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy
Old 08-08-2008, 02:32 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Lexaeus View Post
What is the 30 and 60 second rule?
That's the amount of time you need to wait before you can make your next post and send your next pm respectively.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:35 AM   #8
Lexaeus
Bat

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
That's the amount of time you need to wait before you can make your next post and send your next pm respectively.
oh. Okay thank you Didn't know there was a limit sort of like the posting thing on Gaia then.

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy
Old 08-08-2008, 02:54 AM   #9
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
I must say...

Boooo.
Any increase would kill you no?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Closed Thread