Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 10:07 PM   #1
zcakes
Slime

zcakes is on a distinguished road
Download Not Working (Pando?)

Hey
Fiesta for me stopped working right after they installed the new housing system. Everytime I logged in, it brought up an Xtrap error that I couldn't figure out ( I spent a week looking everywhere on how to fix). Well finally, I just decided to reinstall the game (I didn't know about manual patching ). I had no problem uninstalling, but trying to download it back is where the trouble is.

Ok so I go to the OS website to the Fiesta download page. When I hit "download" it pulls up a box that asks my permission to use pando and procede. When I hit ok, this is what the error box says:
"No Internet connectivity detected. Please reconnect and try again."

I think my connectivity is fine, since I have access to to Internet. I have never had this problem before, and I have downloaded the game several times. This computer is DSL nonwireless. Windows Vista Home Premium.

Any Tips? I appreciate the help

Old 03-02-2010, 03:22 AM   #2
wompastompa
Kebing

Advanced Curveball Champion!Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: CHRONO_MAGE, Serenytty, InfernalDee
Current Level: 41/30/28
Server: TEVA,APOLINE,TEVA
wompastompa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to wompastompa
I think I had this problem too...I think your firewall is preventing pando from accessing the internet. Even if you did allow when the pop up came up, you still might need to do it manually.

I actually added it from the pando folder under the Program Files in my C drive... its called PMB.exe

Hope I helped

NOTE: Ignore this if its confusing but in my firewall it shows that PMB.exe is allowed twice, and I'm guessing that there are 2....and furthermore Pando Media Booster is also allowed so the list on the allowances on Windows Firewall look like this:

PMB.exe
PMB.exe
PandoMediaBooster
Closed Thread