Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 05:22 PM   #1
Royal_Assassin
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: UnholyStrength
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Royal_Assassin is on a distinguished road
end/dex/spr build

so right now i been doing 2dex2spr1end til i get 10 spr, then going 1dex:1end idk if its a good build or not, but does any one have suggestions if this is good? or if i should go with more spr or more end and stick with only 10dex total and then go 1end1spr? or should i also do some str also?
Old 12-05-2007, 05:39 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
It depends, for what reason are you staying at 10 SPR? If it is for an increase in M.Def or a larger SP pool then you should just use SPR Rings. If it is for critical bonus then you're not going to get much out of just 10 SPR, you'll need about 25 points into it to have 5% critical bonus.

STR isn't a big deal with Archers. If you want more damage, simply use a better weapon and/or use STR increasing rings. With DEX and END... this is up to you. I am a full DEX Archer and it works great for me while I use END rings and a Crossbow that adds 24 END. But I'll tell you now that anything higher than Yellow colored mobs will still hit you... when they're Green or lower their chances to miss is greater. If you'd like to have a bigger HP pool and higher defense compared to the rest then go with END.

With PvP, I'll have a better chance to evade attacks from Clerics, Fighters, and Mages... not so much Archers since they have great Aim as well.

I believe it's best to choose which two attributes appeal to you the most and stick with it. Then if you want a third stat... simply use Rings to make up for it. This way you're getting the most of the two things you want and not wasting it on a third, less important, stat.
Closed Thread