Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 02:24 PM   #11
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of

Tier 1 stones sell relatively low, as everyone can make them.

Tier 2, however...heh.

Minimum 1s per stone, which is slightly overpriced, I know, but not many people can make them, so you can sell them expensive.

10 Elrue [2] and 7 Lix [2] yielded 34s. Not too bad for an hour's worth of vending.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:18 AM   #12
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Hey thanks for all your help, butI actually found a successful way to make my cash through scrolls (Kudos to Blaaaaaaaah) and I tend to make a few silvers profit from it.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:59 PM   #13
Stormed
Slime

Stormed is on a distinguished road
After making my shiny rocks for 2-3 days, I can make all tier 1 stones. But just wondering, can you give me info on tier 2 stones Triumph? Like, mats needed, what they do, how much skill points they give, and skill points needed to each stone recipe =].

I tried selling a bunch of elrues before and failed pretty hard >_>. Then I brought out Lix's and made 15s in close to half an hour. I then spent 5s buying mats because I was lazy and wanted to be able to make Xirs. Sold out of Lix pretty damn fast, good stuff.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:23 PM   #14
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Man...I should have chosen stones for my cleric. Oh well. Guess Ill do that with a different character.

Since it seems many of you that post here make stones, I wanna buy some lixes so talk to me ingame

IGN: Mylaugh
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 08-01-2007, 04:32 PM   #15
jupboy3x4
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Sw0rd
jupboy3x4 is on a distinguished road
is that the only way how i can make lix is by finish making 200 elrue ?
Old 08-01-2007, 07:19 PM   #16
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jupboy3x4 View Post
is that the only way how i can make lix is by finish making 200 elrue ?
yep...They made all production skills harder. In CB1 you could make lots of stuff right of the bat, like mentality and vitality scrolls. Now you need 300 points to make those >.<
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 08-02-2007, 02:20 AM   #17
jupboy3x4
Mushroom

which book and where is it that i can buy the book for scroll production ( power ( tier 1 ) , shield defence v...v )
Old 08-02-2007, 07:45 AM   #18
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by jupboy3x4 View Post
which book and where is it that i can buy the book for scroll production ( power ( tier 1 ) , shield defence v...v )
You can find them from Skill Master Ruby's shop in Roumen. Except they have made a translation error. The Power scroll = Aim scroll. So basically, the Power (Tier 1) scroll you can make at first is actually the accuracy increase scroll.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:42 PM   #19
jupboy3x4
Mushroom

oh, ok , got it now^^
Old 08-04-2007, 01:54 PM   #20
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Plain old Lix [1] has been my best moneymaker so far. The biggest hassle with that is gathering the copper ore; I don't like mining it's incredibly tedious to me. Every so often I just bite the bullet and spend and hour or so in the mines and stock up. The elrues are pretty easy to come by, either by making them yourself or buying them.

It's especially easy when the market gets so flooded people are selling off stacks of elrue for like 20-25c. If you buy cheap from people, its usually about a 75-150c investment per lix and I can usually sell the lix for around 450-500c a piece pretty quickly and with little trouble.
Closed Thread