Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 10:39 PM   #1
Nerdie
Slime

Nerdie is on a distinguished road
Titles

This is my very first post on this site. I'm very new to this game but i like it so far.. My question is about titles.

I read the wiki and i thought: "Let's make a character with a lot of titles!"
So i started to build a cleric. I finished 11 quests without returning to the one that ordered me to do the quest. And finished one quest after that. But I didn't got a nice title saying: Quest beginner! How rude!

Now i'm trying to get the Fiesta rookie/Fiesta Citizen title. I went online 12.00 GMT +1, and i'm still online! I did not get my citizen title So what's up with that?

Do you have any suggestions why it doesn't work?
Oh and one other thing: I leveled 2 times in 2 seconds, that's not normal is it?

Sorry to bother you with such boring questions, wich are maybe in the wrong directory, but it's my first post So go easy on me.
Thanks a lot!

Greetings Nerdie(archer lvl 21), Koekenpan(Cleric lvl 11) in Bijou.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:43 PM   #2
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Nerdie View Post
This is my very first post on this site. I'm very new to this game but i like it so far.. My question is about titles.

I read the wiki and i thought: "Let's make a character with a lot of titles!"
So i started to build a cleric. I finished 11 quests without returning to the one that ordered me to do the quest. And finished one quest after that. But I didn't got a nice title saying: Quest beginner! How rude!

Now i'm trying to get the Fiesta rookie/Fiesta Citizen title. I went online 12.00 GMT +1, and i'm still online! I did not get my citizen title So what's up with that?
Do you have any suggestions why it doesn't work?
Oh and one other thing: I leveled 2 times in 2 seconds, that's not normal is it?

Sorry to bother you with such boring questions, wich are maybe in the wrong directory, but it's my first post So go easy on me.
Thanks a lot!

Greetings Nerdie(archer lvl 21), Koekenpan(Cleric lvl 11) in Bijou.
I think the requirements changed, or something.

It seems like in CB/early OB they only took a few hours.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:45 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
There's a guide somewhere in the 'Guides' section about getting Quest Beginner title. I sometimes get it and sometimes not. I think you have to finish it in a certain time frame as well? Not sure about that.

In regards to the Fiesta Rookie/Citizen, you need to stay in one map and not log out for that duration. Usually when you set up a shop overnight you can easily get the Fiesta Rookie and ... the other silent title which I forgot the name of. Or you leave your character doing one of the continuous emoticons such as "Sit" or "Dance 2", etc.

Leveling in the beginning is normal... you can easily gain 4-5 levels within the first hour of playing. Enjoy it while it lasts because you'll soon be stuck in one level for a good couple of days at times. :P

And... welcome to FF. xD Hope you enjoy your stay and FiestaWiki as well as the Guides section is your friend.

Booyah beat me!! Lol I think it was 8+ hours for the first set of 'online' titles.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:47 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
1. Quest Beginners Title: None of the 11 quest can be repeatable quest, a tip is to do a relog before you stand handing the quest in, make ur 11th quest a "collect material" (or there was some talk to NPC quest) thing and hv all the materials ready so you dont have to go and waste time and fight it...

2. I believe you have to stay in the same map for Fiesta Citizen / Guardian titles... and not vending

3. Did u just finish a Kingdom quest when u leved 2 times in 2 seconds? usually after a Slime KQ at low level, the EXP gets "stuck" at 99% of lvl 9 and when u hit a mob, it "un-stuck" it and brings u up to ur correct level...

Generally Questions go in the Question Section, but no worries! a nice mod will move it... but if u hv further questions, u can continue posting in this thread or make a thread in the Question section

EDIT: I KNEW i'm gonna be slow~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-14-2008, 10:57 PM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
^ Everyone's like "I wanna help the newcomer!!!"
Old 02-15-2008, 04:10 AM   #6
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to FiestaFan.

For quest beginner, not only do you need to complete the quest, you also need to return to the one who gave the quest and claim your reward. (i.e. you will need to claim the reward for 11 quests before logging out)

Fiesta Rookie should be 5 hours, citizen should be 8 hours...
Old 02-15-2008, 04:30 AM   #7
Nerdie
Slime

Nerdie is on a distinguished road
Thank you guys!

I will start working on the information you gave me, and try to figure out how to get the titles finally!
In regard to the fast leveling,I just finished a KQ at lvl 6, so it was exactly that, so that's one more mystery out of the world!
Thanks again!
Old 02-15-2008, 04:32 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
U might wanna start trying for Monster Joke Punchline too... its about dying 10 times...

coz apparently u must lose exp, and u dont wanna wait till u lose a few k exp every time u die~

but no one knows exactly how to get the title...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-15-2008, 04:34 AM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
but no one knows exactly how to get the title...
Yeah man. D: Tried it so many times, so many ways, none of them worked. What I tried so far was :

- Dying at least 10 times.
- Losing exp.
- Getting ressed.
- Going back to full health before dying.
- Dying from the same monster.

Still didn't get it. @.@"
Old 02-15-2008, 04:39 AM   #10
A_Forever
:w

If all that worked...Then Patches would've gotten it a long time ago.